Aaron Woods

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bainbridge or any other decent second rower can operate on winterstein edge. Woods is too expensive for what he offers. Wait a year and see what happens to Amone and Afb plus Lussick. Myles and BJ are playing like 26 year olds.

Also no guarantee cap and tv money is going to go up. Streaming will kill that revenue source if the NRL don't sort themselves out.

It's a big NO for me.I don't rate him and I know many on here will bag the very mention of Wayne Bennett,but he never pays overs for front towers and his record speaks for itself.And yes,no doubt I'll cop the usual moronic retort that the Broncos don't have a salary cap,but until someone shows me the proof,we all have to accept it.Whilst front rowers are a key to success,the likes of TomT,DCE and a good no.9 will win titles

Not for a mil, worth 650-700k max. I just think the forwards we've got have shown enough to not require someone like woods, if our pack's performances decrease from now on i'd be interested for a little more, maybe 800k

Not for a mil, worth 650-700k max. I just think the forwards we've got have shown enough to not require someone like woods, if our pack's performances decrease from now on i'd be interested for a little more, maybe 800k
I'm with young Harry.
650-700.
I rate woods but not a mil.
Reckon that's half the dogs trouble, paying overs to players like mbye hoppa and Reynolds.
What part of halfbacks do they not get.
Anyway who cares.

Pffft, a million for woods. No freaking way. We have our million dollar man, cant have 2. Not for a prop, not for woods.

spend a million cloning spud carroll . If not a million needs to get you 2 plus props

He's not as fast as some... and I reckon he'll get slower over the next couple of years too. Will end up as one of those solid but unspectacular props who still has a high workrate but won't be massively effective. They call me "Eaglestradamus"...

IMG_3229.PNG
Not sure if any of you are on any of the SuperCoach Facebook pages but apparantly this Joseph guy is a nrl gossip guru according to others not me and this is what he had to say :

Buy three players for that price and cover your injurie contingencies. Someone like Kane Evans and a good up and comer and maybe a decent Esl player wants a stint over here in the sun. Afb will be still around Perret could come good and you have Lussick in his prime with Jake and then Tapaou as cover. Better ivestment then that sort of coin for a prop if it's not Tamaloulo Klemmer or Bromwhich.

Not for a Million a year.

The only 2 forwards I would pay 1m a season for are Jake turbo and Jason taumolo.

Id say 650 a season is the most we should pay.
I'd also add Taupau to that list, eh misses a few games but he's the best forward in the game at times.

I rate woods as a good solid prop who does his job better than most others in the game.
But 1mil per season is far too much.
Have to agree with the other posters that 700k is about what I would pay.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6