Aaron Woods

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They won't, betcha!![/
Why does it do your head in. Whether Marty is in the front row or middle forward wont matter, just adding another forward to the run on side to make meters! We dont have any yardage in our current back row or depth in the front row. I see Marty as a similar player to Jason Talmalomo. Both go off for a stint, just because they are playing in back row doesn't mean they have to play 80 mins. I would bring on Nelson asofa solomona to replace Marty to keep that size and go foward going with that x factor and off load. I would have Lussick and another prop such as Woods or james graham in the starting side and when they need a stint bring on AFB or Lawrence or Myles. I would have hastings as the utilty. If we couldn't sign Nelson, maybe Kane Evans

Lussick
Api
Woods/Graham
Siro
Taupau
Jake

AFB
Asofa-Solomona/Evans
Lawrence/Myles/Winterstein
Hastings
Woods has great numbers but gee hes a lot of coin...Remember BJ hasnt played hardly at all last couple of years and is in career best form imo...If he maintains that form he deserves another 2 yrs as long as not huge dollars. Dogs will want to free up some cash for Foran - James Graham goes all day and he'd fit in well with our pack..Hes on crazy money for next yr too so happy if the Dogs offloaded him to us at a heavily subsidised salary..The rest we develop from within.

Why do we need to buy in a forward?

Kapow - huge/mean
Lussick - more of the same and some real aggression
Afb - just massive with some ball playing
Myles - was disappointed but looks back to good form. Old head
Jake T - no need to comment.
Lawerence - fast/strong
Perret - real possibilities
Sirro - is getting into the job now. Like him.
Winterstien - again really finding his feet. Only get better I think.
And with some talent in the lowers I think we look good.

I think any extra coin we may have will be taken up by contract upgrades to current squad.

Tommy, jake and DCE locked in but to keep some of the others will take some good business.

Kelly will be worth a heap soon and will need upgrading.
Uate is on a cheep deal but again on this form will need some coin.
Sirro and Winterstien again will be on low numbers.
Afb probably not on much at the moment.

There goes a lot of money.

Why do we need to buy in a forward?

Kapow - huge/mean
Lussick - more of the same and some real aggression
Afb - just massive with some ball playing
Myles - was disappointed but looks back to good form. Old head
Jake T - no need to comment.
Lawerence - fast/strong
Perret - real possibilities
Sirro - is getting into the job now. Like him.
Winterstien - again really finding his feet. Only get better I think.
And with some talent in the lowers I think we look good.

I think any extra coin we may have will be taken up by contract upgrades to current squad.

Tommy, jake and DCE locked in but to keep some of the others will take some good business.

Kelly will be worth a heap soon and will need upgrading.
Uate is on a cheep deal but again on this form will need some coin.
Sirro and Winterstien again will be on low numbers.
Afb probably not on much at the moment.

There goes a lot of money.
We probably don't need to splurge massive dollars but Myles and BJ aren't getting any younger and we could always use a guy like Kane Evans off the bench.

Lets talk quality not quantity feathered friend
someone asked what second rowers were coming off contract ... I answered the question ... what are you on about feathered fiend

someone asked what second rowers were coming off contract ... I answered the question ... what are you on about feathered fiend
How many quality second rowers are on the market out of the long and winding list you posted feathered friend :) ?

Speaking of 2nd rowers, Rochow made a poor choice going to souths. He's in reserve grade now. Career killer. He could have stayed at the Knights and shone, or accepted trent's offer to come to manly, and had a chance to do what winterstein is doing.

... a few decent choices on that list I would have thought .... my picky friend
I don't know all those players apart from the obvious big name ones . I was just asking which ones are the ones that are worth while looking at ?

Oops I 've been called out better reply

Klemmer, Vaughan, Scott, Fifita, Wearea-Hargraves, Boyd, Bromwich, Taupau

On a good day also Mclean, Tamou, Ryan James, Napa, Jake

Woods is in this mix somewhere. But his manager, his media profile, his likeable nature, has taken him to the next level.
i would prefer all of mclean, james, napa, fifita, boyd, bromwich, wearea hargreaves, vaughan and klemmer than woods. most of them would be on less than him as well.
luckily for me, hes off to dogs.

LUSSICK
API
TAUPAU
SIRO
LANE
JAKE T
RES:
MYLES
AFB
LAWRENCE
HASTINGS
THEN:
BAINBRIDGE
PERRETT
WINTERSTEIN
BROWN
Looks like we've signed Taniela Paseka from Tigers, we have Tom Amone, Charlie Faainga.....do we really need anyone expensive? Maybe a back rower of quality but i think our props rotation is pretty good for now??
would like amone or faiingaa to get a run.. not a fan of kennedy / brown getting game time.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8