A clean out is not the answer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
We lost 8 of the 30 squad from last season and two development players.

We have Boyle, Sipley, Garrick, JetSki, Jorge, Walker, Croker, Funa, Parker, Sironen, Saddler, S. Fainu and Foran where the club has an option on him.

Could be a natural clean out if these a few of these players sign elsewhere.

hozza

Bencher
Happy for you to call me a muppet to my face at Lottoland in a couple of weeks? PM me for details.
Hahahahaha sooo what, now your inviting people to a fight behind the toilets?

Let’s do a little @Snake recap for the punters watching on..

1. Brings IQ into an argument and says I’m smarter than you!! Douchbag move.
2. Calling fans wankers, dickheads, and bringing disabled people into the argument. Classy
3. Now asking people to PM them to what? Punch on? Hahaha so awesome.

Have I missed anything? All because fans want answers for the team playing like sh!t!!!!

Hahahaha Gold. This has been an entertaining afternoon, thanks mate.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
I agree a cleanout won't be the answer. Look at this lineup if they all fit and in form.
1. Tom
2. Jorge
3. Walker
4. Suli
5. Garrick or Saab
6. Schuster
7. DCE
8. Paseka
9. Fainu
10. Taupau
11. Sirro
12. Olakuatu
13. Jake.

14. Foran
15. Aloiai
16. Keppie
17 Davey.
Not a bad side if fit and firing. Worthy of 5 -8 position.

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
@Woodsie approaches the roulette wheel, pondering the meaning of life.

"What would you like to bet on sir?" asks the croupier.

Woodsie pauses momentarily with a finger on his chin. "I'll have ten on red, and ten on black," he replies with an insouciant smile.
ooh “insouciant” nice. Are you trying to take Budgie’s crown?

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
What a thread.....have at it boys, you go fight with random strangers on the internet hahaha

Attachments

• images (16).jpeg
    images (16).jpeg
    18.3 KB · Views: 3

anthonyb1965

GO Manly

Let’s do a little @Snake recap for the punters watching on..

1. Brings IQ into an argument and says I’m smarter than you!! Douchbag move.
2. Calling fans wankers, dickheads, and bringing disabled people into the argument. Classy
3. Now asking people to PM them to what? Punch on? Hahaha so awesome.

Have I missed anything? All because fans want answers for the team playing like sh!t!!!!

Hahahaha Gold. This has been an entertaining afternoon, thanks mate.
6556F1EC-D3E5-4B6F-B379-E348F811CD7D.gif

Snake

Snake's Alive!
precisely what I’m doing...happy to have this conversation face to face. Ya wanna be a keyboard warrior...you’re 41 years old ffs. 9th of May vs Warriors. We’ll see how lippy you are then?

hozza

Bencher
precisely what I’m doing...happy to have this conversation face to face. Ya wanna be a keyboard warrior...you’re 41 years old ffs. 9th of May vs Warriors. We’ll see how lippy you are then?
Hahahahahahaha gold. clearly showing your superior intelligence. Paper thin skin to boot. My guess a glass fuking jaw as well..........

Have no doubt a little pathetic pu$$y such as yourself would involve lawyers and police once your jaw recovered....

Ryan

Journey Man
I agree a cleanout won't be the answer. Look at this lineup if they all fit and in form.
1. Tom
2. Jorge
3. Walker
4. Suli
5. Garrick or Saab
6. Schuster
7. DCE
8. Paseka
9. Fainu
10. Taupau
11. Sirro
12. Olakuatu
13. Jake.

14. Foran
15. Aloiai
16. Keppie
17 Davey.
Not a bad side if fit and firing. Worthy of 5 -8 position.

Great side mate, would be much more competitive. Don't forget Lawton by then.

01. Tom Trbojevic (Obvious pick)
02. Jason Saab (would excel next to Walker at centre)
03. Dylan Walker (Back to his natural position)
04. Moses Suli (I mean, if he brought it, he'd kill it?)
05. Reuben Garrick (Has been better the past fortnight)
06. Kieran Foran (Hopefully getting faster each game)
07. Daly Cherry-Evans (stand deeper in attack, and more direct)
08. Jake Trbojevic (time to play a more focused role - great player)
09. Manase Fainu (we all know what potential he has)
10. Marty Taupau (Wish we had the throat slit player)
11. Andrew Davey (Fight, spirit, this guy we need)
12. Curtis Sironen (I love Siro, and know he can be damaging)
13. Josh Schuster (want this guy both sides of the field, Kosef style)

14. Karl Lawton (Was pretty explosive and direct / crisp when fit)
15. Taniela Paseka (Has been in beast mode for a year)
16. Sean Keppie (Is really picking it up, BIG time)
17. Haumole Olakau'atu (could be anything imo)

* EDIT: Forgot Josh Aloiai, who is great. He fits in there somewhere (holy ****, look at that depth !).

Would have punch, skill, mobility. I'm a complete numpty (and have no idea), but my main focus if I was Des Hasler, would be ruck speed (in attack AND defense), and I mean getting up and playing the ball in a lightning fashion.

Secondly, stand deeper in attack, and spread the ball, but be DIRECT. In defense, move up fast and hard like the Storm, Panthers and Chooks. No standing on the defensive line waiting for the opposition to get a full head of steam.

It's all about intensity and passion. Effort areas. That, and have FUN. We play best when our group is laughing and having fun, just saying. Know it's hard with all the doom and gloom (from me too). But that side, and those focus, and we are kicking arse imo.

My off season focus would by one centre, one winger (i.e. one blue chip player).

Last edited:

Eagles4Life

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
"The game is so quick now, I think this purge needs to be intense. Next season's side needs to be young. Regardless of experience, we need to pick and stick with the young team and build towards the future. Old heads will not get us there" Snake Oct 2020

To me a purge has the same meaning as a clean out. What has changed your mind? Not being a keyboard warrior but keen for an answer.

Eagles4Life

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
We lost 8 of the 30 squad from last season and two development players.

We have Boyle, Sipley, Garrick, JetSki, Jorge, Walker, Croker, Funa, Parker, Sironen, Saddler, S. Fainu and Foran where the club has an option on him.

Could be a natural clean out if these a few of these players sign elsewhere.
I would only keep out of this 13 (Sipley, Funa, S. Fainu) and possibly Walker if he gets to play centre, and earns his spot again.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16