A clean out is not the answer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
We lack courage and need do a Penrith and bring through our young talent. Conservatism has seen us fall to last.
We must also acknowledge the courage penrith have undetaken by releasing highly priced juniors over the last 5 years like jennings, campbell gillard, moylan and most recently mansour

The clean out answer is ...

Any coach or player that is not capable of lifting their club from the bottom and back to the top of the charts should be cleaned out

images.jpg

How many truck loads do we need at the end of the seasons ?

Depending on how many more thrashings we cop

Mate I’ve been pushing that since the beginning of last year!!! Unfortunately it’s harder than pushing a soft $hit up hill. I’ve been arguing for Schuster, Koula, Saddler to be upgraded & given an opportunity but the only opportunity they’ll get is at another club. I guarantee Koula would be a breath of fresh air in our backline & honestly think he’s better than Saab! Schuster is only in the team because of injury otherwise he’d still be waiting. Sipley has always played well when given a chance yet the super coach prefers Boyle & Gosiewski! I’m hoping & holding my breath for this team sooner rather than later:
Tom
Saab
Walker
Suli
Koula
Schuster
DCE
Paseka
Lawton
Marty
Jake
Siro