2023 NRL Draw

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If 54 points are possible in 2023 (24 games & 3 byes), my conservative estimate is 36 points and my optimistic estimate is 40 42 points. To be successful, a team needs to believe they are capable of winning every game. As a supporter, I'll start the season with this mindset 🦅

Last edited:
Each team gets 12 home games, and the Tigers though it would be a good idea to split those 12 home games across 7 different grounds.... 7!

Blame FIFA, and the people here allowing FIFA to get away with it, for locking out Leichhardt, SFS, and Campbelltown for multiple weeks.

Oh well, we just got to get into these good teams early and upset them. Gotta beat them sometime. And we "should" be full strength early, hopefully.

Wow , first 7 rounds are tough. Potential to be 1 from 7 or worse. Dogs will be no pushover. But to be a great team, we have to beat the great teams.

But I’m excited. I think as a whole our coaching team is pretty experienced and hopefully have the boys up for it and firing.
I actually really like the coaching change. Was a big Des fan but felt it was time to move on.

I think it’s still a lottery as to how teams will travel. Panthers have had more movement and quite significant parts at that (kikau, Api). Cleary hoes down and all of a sudden they look a lot less threatening. Same goes for a few sides.

I actually really like the coaching change. Was a big Des fan but felt it was time to move on.

I think it’s still a lottery as to how teams will travel. Panthers have had more movement and quite significant parts at that (kikau, Api). Cleary hoes down and all of a sudden they look a lot less threatening. Same goes for a few sides.
Injuries are the key , we stay relatively fit and we’ll be top 8.

But if it’s the norm , 10-12

I’m sure you aren’t surprised by that are you ??
Well, I know the Broncos always cop a tough draw because Channel Nine wants them playing the top sides for their sickly Bronco-fest TV coverage. But I don't think the NRL rates Manly highly enough these days to stack the draw against them. We showed last season we can lose to the lowest teams

Well, I know the Broncos always cop a tough draw because Channel Nine wants them playing the top sides for their sickly Bronco-fest TV coverage. But I don't think the NRL rates Manly highly enough these days to stack the draw against them. We showed last season we can lose to the lowest teams
Your reason for the Broncos is spot on.

The reason for Manly is , “ no one gives a **** about us “.

Well don't know if it has already been mentioned, but 12 of the games will be televised FTA on Channel 9. So, the FOX sports package doesn't need to be renewed and putting up with FOX commentators. As for the remainder of the team's games, the radio is ready.

Well don't know if it has already been mentioned, but 12 of the games will be televised FTA on Channel 9. So, the FOX sports package doesn't need to be renewed and putting up with FOX commentators. As for the remainder of the team's games, the radio is ready.
That still leaves 12 games you can't watch, that's to much to ask for mine. I'll be staying with fox.

Certainly not the easiest of draws (playing 5 of the 2022 top 8 twice!). Nothing like a challenge though.
I agree . Nothing like a tough challenge

If it does not challenge you It wont change you and we need to step up from the mediocrity of last season .

Bring on the Challenge and Bring on the Change

I want us to shake of the Flat track Bullies reputation

I want us to start beating the top teams

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10