2023 NRL Draw

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly with the second hardest draw for 2023
In 2022, we had a couple of tough matches (Panthers & Roosters) to start the season, but overall, we had the easiest draw with the least amount of games against top four & top eight sides. If a team is be truly competitive, it has to be able to win against all comers, regardless of the draw.

Last edited:
I’d love us to have a successful year and make the 8, but much will depend on injuries.

I expect Tom to break down again and our forward stocks aren’t strong to start with , so for me about 10th / 11th ( again ).

I’d love us to have a successful year and make the 8, but much will depend on injuries.

I expect Tom to break down again and our forward stocks aren’t strong to start with , so for me about 10th / 11th ( again ).
As long as Tommy stays healthy for at least the first half of the season, we should have enough brownie points in the bank for us to scrape into the 8 somewhere.

As long as Tommy stays healthy for at least the first half of the season, we should have enough brownie points in the bank for us to scrape into the 8 somewhere.
That’s an extremely big IF.

We all love Tommy but let’s face it he’s a walking time bomb.

Yes the draw is pretty tough. However, the multiple games against 2022 top eight opposition, will either steel us for a finals run, or take that opportunity away by mid-season. My prediction is top six by the end of 2023, and six or seven wins out of thirteen from the top eight teams.

Wow , first 7 rounds are tough. Potential to be 1 from 7 or worse. Dogs will be no pushover. But to be a great team, we have to beat the great teams.

But I’m excited. I think as a whole our coaching team is pretty experienced and hopefully have the boys up for it and firing.

Wow , first 7 rounds are tough. Potential to be 1 from 7 or worse. Dogs will be no pushover. But to be a great team, we have to beat the great teams.

But I’m excited. I think as a whole our coaching team is pretty experienced and hopefully have the boys up for it and firing.
Let’s be a little positive , maybe we can jag 2/7, or even 3/7.

But I agree it’s a harsh draw.

We play the Knights in Mudgee in round three. I have been to the two previous matches there which resulted in huge wins, so Glen Willow is a happy hunting ground. I've just booked my accommodation in Mudgee and will again make it a three-day holiday. My advice if you are thinking of going is to act now to secure accommodation as the Mudgee landlords jack up their prices when the RL comes to town.

I think it's a pretty good Draw although i would prefer at least 3-4 rounds before they bye as it's enough game time for staff to assess the teams peformance and adaption to the new Coaching.
A tough draw can really harden a side if they have all the right pieces in place, which i'm not quite sure we have.
1 Hard nose forward and an elite strike centre and we are there.

We play the Knights in Mudgee in round three. I have been to the two previous matches there which resulted in huge wins, so Glen Willow is a happy hunting ground. I've just booked my accommodation in Mudgee and will again make it a three-day holiday. My advice if you are thinking of going is to act now to secure accommodation as the Mudgee landlords jack up their prices when the RL comes to town.

Each team gets 12 home games, and the Tigers though it would be a good idea to split those 12 home games across 7 different grounds.... 7!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4