2023 NRL Draw

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And because of the women's soccer world cup in Australia we don't get to play the roosters at the new SFS we play them at the scg next year.
Was wondering about that. First non-home game I looked for because I wanted to check it out.Have to wait for finals then I guess!

Was wondering about that. First non-home game I looked for because I wanted to check it out.Have to wait for finals then I guess!
But you just knew when I heard that the nrl wasnt able to use certain stadiums in 2023 for a period 're the world cup that we would be given the roosters at the SCG.

Manly with the second hardest draw for 2023

1668041907114.png

Raiders emerge as the big winners in NRL 2023 fixture

The Canberra Raiders will follow a green brick road towards the NRL finals while the Brisbane Broncos face an uphill climb to end their September exile.

Ricky Stuart’s Raiders will play just eight games against members of this year’s top eight, emerging as the big winners after the NRL’s 2023 fixture was published on Thursday morning.

But the Broncos find themselves at the other end of the spectrum, with 14 games against clubs who featured in the most recent finals series.

The Herald has assigned each team a ranking based on when they finished in 2022. The minor premiership-winning Penrith Panthers — who will chase a third consecutive grand final win next year — have been given the biggest difficulty factor of 17.

The Wests Tigers finished with the wooden spoon and have been given a difficulty factor of two, while the Dolphins have been assigned one point ahead of their first season in the NRL.

The Raiders recorded a difficulty score of 192, the only club to record a figure below 200.

The Cronulla Sharks and North Queensland Cowboys have a golden chance to back up their top four appearances, having recorded two of the four lowest difficulty factor scores.

Canberra charged into the top eight and beat Melbourne behind enemy lines on the back of a stunning turnaround this year, but their premiership hopes went up in smoke when they were hammered by eventual grand finalists Parramatta in week two of the finals.

Brisbane and Manly are at the bottom of the rankings, recording scores of 230 and 227 respectively.

Such a verdict is reached with an imperfect science.

New signings, home and away games, and the prospect of taking on teams weakened during the State of Origin period are not factored in.

Trial dates and fixtures

Friday 10th February 8pm Gosford vs souths

Friday 17th February 8pm Gosford vs Easts

Both weeks are part of 2 double headers up at Gosford

10th knights vs sharks 5:55pm
17th knights vs eels 5:55pm

Raiders emerge as the big winners in NRL 2023 fixture

The Canberra Raiders will follow a green brick road towards the NRL finals while the Brisbane Broncos face an uphill climb to end their September exile.

Ricky Stuart’s Raiders will play just eight games against members of this year’s top eight, emerging as the big winners after the NRL’s 2023 fixture was published on Thursday morning.

But the Broncos find themselves at the other end of the spectrum, with 14 games against clubs who featured in the most recent finals series.

The Herald has assigned each team a ranking based on when they finished in 2022. The minor premiership-winning Penrith Panthers — who will chase a third consecutive grand final win next year — have been given the biggest difficulty factor of 17.

The Wests Tigers finished with the wooden spoon and have been given a difficulty factor of two, while the Dolphins have been assigned one point ahead of their first season in the NRL.

The Raiders recorded a difficulty score of 192, the only club to record a figure below 200.

The Cronulla Sharks and North Queensland Cowboys have a golden chance to back up their top four appearances, having recorded two of the four lowest difficulty factor scores.

Canberra charged into the top eight and beat Melbourne behind enemy lines on the back of a stunning turnaround this year, but their premiership hopes went up in smoke when they were hammered by eventual grand finalists Parramatta in week two of the finals.

Brisbane and Manly are at the bottom of the rankings, recording scores of 230 and 227 respectively.

Such a verdict is reached with an imperfect science.

New signings, home and away games, and the prospect of taking on teams weakened during the State of Origin period are not factored in.
Seriously the whole draw is a farce. The fact that it is this uneven every year is just a joke.

Some Positives:

- Only 6 short turn arounds – 2 five day and 4 six day turnarounds.

- For the first 2 months, all games are played in Sydney except our game taken to Mudgee

- Only travelling 8,524km all season

Seriously the whole draw is a farce. The fact that it is this uneven every year is just a joke.

Completely agree, it's a bloody joke how inconsistent the draw is every year.

Only fair solution would be 20 teams, play each other once with a couple of bye rounds - but will never happen.

Sharks with another piss easy draw, won't be surprising to see them fall into the finals and get knocked out straight away like they did this year

Not too fussed about our tough looking draw, if we're good enough we'll win enough games to make the 8, if we're not then we don't deserve to make the 8 anyway

All this talk of a good draw / bad draw assumes that there is no change in the 8 year on year....which never ever happens.

What happens if the cowboys wheels fall off? The only constant in the draw is that the Panthers will be strong

Horror back half of the season. Over the final 7 rounds, just 2 are at Brookie.

fmd if we're not well up the table after Rd 15 vs Dolphins & in good form, i wouldn't be banking on getting any more wins if we're in the spoon hunt.

Ouch four of the top 5 of 2022 in the first 7 rounds and an apparently stacked bulldogs. Couldn’t ask for better. It confronts this mob with a strong challenge that will hopefully give them a reality check and snap them out of the effort absent 2022.

It’s Manly DNA or bust baby.

NYEagle

All this talk of a good draw / bad draw assumes that there is no change in the 8 year on year....which never ever happens.

What happens if the cowboys wheels fall off? The only constant in the draw is that the Panthers will be strong
Exactly. Look at us last year. We went from contender to pretender very quick and the cowboys the opposite. Could be as many as 4 or 5 of last years 8 not playing finals next year for all we know. One thing imo that is an advantage would be playing the dolphins twice and we don’t get that.

• 👍
Reactions: lsz

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4