2023 NRL Draw

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know Bozo....but damn it, it's a guaranteed 2pts..

I understand playing the Dolphins would be an easier way to get the points but they are no Bench mark to tests us

We need to play the Top teams and pass our Flat Track Bullies test

I see a DT headline that uncle nick is whining about the draw and wants a change.

But (unless the cost of paper bags have gone up) I dunno what he wants changed.

I understand playing the Dolphins would be an easier way to get the points but they are no Bench mark to tests us

We need to play the Top teams and pass our Flat Track Bullies test
Any win against a Bennet coached team is treasured by a lot on here Bozo. Besides it's good for morale.

from ZT

At the other end of the scale, the Manly Sea Eagles are the side with the least amount of airport visits in 2023, only being required to jump on a plane three times.

Given one of those trips is to Auckland, it does blow their flight time out to 12 hours and 55 minutes, but they still have the most comfortable travel schedule - in saying that, they might need it, with analysis also revealing they have the toughest draw when it comes to opposition alongside the Brisbane Broncos.

Any win against a Bennet coached team is treasured by a lot on here Bozo. Besides it's good for morale.
Wins are so much more sweater when we knock off the top sides off the top of the table feathered friend .

See the source image

Could it be that Manly won't get its first game at the new SFS until 2025 or even longer?

Roosters game later this season is at SCG. I guess that is to do with ground availability.

I suppose this year there is some remote chance that the first week of the semis could be Roosters 5th vs Manly 8th, but the way Roosters are going i doubt it.

Or in the second week of the semis if Manly is the 'home' team, that would be at the SFS, but that seems a long way from where Manly is now on the table.

And what if the NRL only schedule in 2024 one Manly v Roosters game and its at Brookie? Or the Roosters take a Manly game to the SCG or Gosford?

Could be 2025 or longer for Sea Eagles fans to get onto this new stadium for all of Sydney to use.

Could it be that Manly won't get its first game at the new SFS until 2025 or even longer?

Roosters game later this season is at SCG. I guess that is to do with ground availability.

I suppose this year there is some remote chance that the first week of the semis could be Roosters 5th vs Manly 8th, but the way Roosters are going i doubt it.

Or in the second week of the semis if Manly is the 'home' team, that would be at the SFS, but that seems a long way from where Manly is now on the table.

And what if the NRL only schedule in 2024 one Manly v Roosters game and its at Brookie? Or the Roosters take a Manly game to the SCG or Gosford?

Could be 2025 or longer for Sea Eagles fans to get onto this new stadium for all of Sydney to use.

Who cares?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8