2021 Rumoured and confirmed signings (NON-DISCUSSION THREAD).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to NRL 360, Dragons chasing Fifita from the Sharkies.

He's not in the 17 at Cronulla, so I can't see any them standing in his way.

1616627507008.png

Sports Confidential: Martin Taupau set to exit Manly as Sea Eagles target Origin enforcer​

Manly monster Martin Taupau and seven other off-contract Sea Eagles could be on the way out, as the club sets its sights on a Maroons enforcer.

Marty Taupau could be on the move after being told his contract is unlikely to be renewed after next season.
Taupau, 31, has another year left on a monster Sea Eagles contract – worth about $800,000 – but the Sea Eagles would not stand in his way if he wanted to switch to a rival at the end of this year.

It comes as the Sea Eagles launch a bid to sign Queensland back-rower Jaydn Su’A.

Su’A is off-contract at season’s end and negotiations with the Rabbitohs are in their infancy.

Taupau’s departure could also open the door for Manly to make a rich play for Parramatta lock Nathan Brown, whose contract talks with the Eels have stalled.

The Sea Eagles are in the midst of a major roster revamp.

With Taupau’s immediate playing future at the club now uncertain there are a host of players in a similar situation.

Curtis Sironen, Jorge Taufua, Tevita Funa, Reuben Garrick, Dylan Walker, Kieran Foran and Morgan Boyle are all off-contract and are facing an uphill battle to remain at the club.

Su’a, at 23, would be a perfect addition to the Sea Eagles forward pack after they locked away key youngsters including Sean Keppie, Haumole Olakau’ata, Taniela Paseka and Josh Schuster to long-term deals.

Canterbury’s fading hopes of procuring playmaker Matt Burton this season are all but over after the Penrith Panthers rejected a swap deal offer.

The Bulldogs’ desperation to add Burton to their roster in 2021 culminated in club officials approaching Penrith last week to offer prop Dylan Napa in exchange for an early release for the five-eighth.

More signing news coming from kenneltown, the Bulldogs has signed up former Sharkie and Tigerd prop, Ava Seumanufagi (I spelt that wrong haven't I?).
He will join them immediately.

Rumour going around that the Cows have given Josh McGuire permission to look elsewhere and the big news,they’re trying to negotiate a way to release Jason Taumalolo.Not sure how they’ll be able to get the Taumalolo deal done but two clubs are apparently interested

Rumour going around that the Cows have given Josh McGuire permission to look elsewhere and the big news,they’re trying to negotiate a way to release Jason Taumalolo.Not sure how they’ll be able to get the Taumalolo deal done but two clubs are apparently interested

North Queensland coach Todd Payten has confirmed that Josh McGuire had been offered an early release

Reece Walsh - very good young Brisbane fullback will be heading to NZ Warriors - believe already signed for 2022, but will head back early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4