• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Teddy, Moses, Benji are his finds.

OK. Hope he's that successful for Manly. Mind you those three would be well over a decade between them wouldn't they, Benji 2003, Tedesco 2012, Moses 2014. Noted of course that Moses is Benny Elias' nephew and like Tedesco played junior football with Wests. But McDonald seems well respected so I'll reserve judgement.

The squad additions I’d go for in the current market are.

Bryce Cartwright - If the titans are willing to pay part of his wage would be a like for like replacement for Lewis Brown. Can’t play any worse and talent wise has a very high ceiling. Very handy number 14 who can cover halves and the back row.

Tony Williams - Another redemption story at his best one of the most damaging forwards in the game. With Lane moving on at the end of the season he would be a suitable replacement dollar wise again with a very high ceiling.

Korbin Sims - keen to return to NSW and has fallen down the pecking order at Brisbane due to their quality young players and injury. I don’t think he’d be overly expensive and is a good safe player who makes metres and can move well laterally in defence (something our current forwards struggle with at times). Essentially a replacement for Plod Myles in our squad of 30.

Jade Anderson - straight in for Jono Wright Baz has coined him as the next Josh Addo-Carr so seems a natural progression.

Reuben Garrick - one of the best young outside backs in the game and I would say the most under rated. Junior NSW player stuck behind some quality and more experienced outside backs at the Dragons. Would be an excellent buy to replace Uate and I’d see him as our starting winger.

Kane Elgey - Out of favour at the titans, can’t see him commanding big dollars and could work well in our system. Croker replacement.

Rest of the squad would remain the same with the possibility of Amone being promoted if Gosiewski leaves as has been spoken about in the media. Would also look to release Perret, Winterstein and Parker to alleviate salary cap pressure and clean out what I consider to be dead wood.

Other notable worth a look at if Parker/Perret or Winterstein can be released.

Alex Walmsley (England prop currently recovering from a broken back similar injury Brenton Lawrence had and is expected to return as fit as ever would be discounted given the injury and is keen to test himself in the NRL)

Rhyse Martin - goal kicking back rower at the dogs huge motor and awesome squad player. Has some attitude problems which are a definite minus especially considering attitude and culture aren’t great at the moment.

Robert Jennings - playing awesome footy would be a good get at the right price however unlikely.

Saudi Sue - good impact forward with a bigger motor and better defensively than Perret

Last edited:
So the Yart would be

Trbojevic
Garrick/Anderson
Walker
Kelly
Taufua/Suli
Hodkinson
DCE
Kapow
Api
Sims
Thompson
Sironen
Trbojevic

Cartwright
AFB
Paseka/walmsley
Fainu/T-Rex/Tanginoa

Anderson/Garrick
Suli/Taufua
Parker (released or cut from squad if possible)
Matt Wright
Tom Wright
Elgey
Fainu/T-rex/Tanginoa
Fainu/T-Rex/Tanginoa
Paseka/walmsley
Sipley
Perret (released if possible)
Winterstein (released or cut from
Squad if possible)
Gosiewski/Amone

So the Yart would be

Trbojevic
Garrick/Anderson
Walker
Kelly
Taufua/Suli
Hodkinson
DCE
Kapow
Api
Sims
Thompson
Sironen
Trbojevic

Cartwright
AFB
Paseka/walmsley
Fainu/T-Rex/Tanginoa

Anderson/Garrick
Suli/Taufua
Parker (released or cut from squad if possible)
Matt Wright
Tom Wright
Elgey
Fainu/T-rex/Tanginoa
Fainu/T-Rex/Tanginoa
Paseka/walmsley
Sipley
Perret (released if possible)
Winterstein (released or cut from
Squad if possible)
Gosiewski/Amone
AFB is a far better prop than sims with much more upside and i thought tanginoa early in the season was our most impactful bench forward. He's a must pick for me

AFB is a far better prop than sims with much more upside and i thought tanginoa early in the season was our most impactful bench forward. He's a must pick for me
Agree re: AFB but from a squad balance perspective I think he’s work better as an impact player off the bench replacing Taupau after his first stint with the safeness and good lateral defence of Sims in the early exchanges.

Bryce Cartwright - If the titans are willing to pay part of his wage would be a like for like replacement for Lewis Brown. Can’t play any worse and talent wise has a very high ceiling. Very handy number 14 who can cover halves and the back row.

Tony Williams - Another redemption story at his best one of the most damaging forwards in the game. With Lane moving on at the end of the season he would be a suitable replacement dollar wise again with a very high ceiling.

Korbin Sims - keen to return to NSW and has fallen down the pecking order at Brisbane due to their quality young players and injury. I don’t think he’d be overly expensive and is a good safe player who makes metres and can move well laterally in defence (something our current forwards struggle with at times). Essentially a replacement for Plod Myles in our squad of 30.

Jade Anderson - straight in for Jono Wright Baz has coined him as the next Josh Addo-Carr so seems a natural progression.

Reuben Garrick - one of the best young outside backs in the game and I would say the most under rated. Junior NSW player stuck behind some quality and more experienced outside backs at the Dragons. Would be an excellent buy to replace Uate and I’d see him as our starting winger.

Kane Elgey - Out of favour at the titans, can’t see him commanding big dollars and could work well in our system. Croker replacement.

Rest of the squad would remain the same with the possibility of Amone being promoted if Gosiewski leaves as has been spoken about in the media. Would also look to release Perret, Winterstein and Parker to alleviate salary cap pressure and clean out what I consider to be dead wood.

Alex Walmsley (England prop currently recovering from a broken back similar injury Brenton Lawrence had and is expected to return as fit as ever would be discounted given the injury and is keen to test himself in the NRL)

Rhyse Martin - goal kicking back rower at the dogs huge motor and awesome squad player. Has some attitude problems which are a definite minus especially considering attitude and culture aren’t great at the moment.

Robert Jennings - playing awesome footy would be a good get at the right price however unlikely.

Saudi Sue - good impact forward with a bigger motor and better defensively than Perret
T-Rex...LOL....good one. You had me there for a second......high ceiling.....that's a beauty.

Nice work three FSE not sure about some of those names but you put a bit of effort and thought into it
T Rex yes at minimum wage
Walmsley maybe but would be pricey I think even coming back from injury
Jade Anderson yes
Cartwright yes at the right price worth a go
Sims yes I think he would be better value than Winterstein who does look like Tarzan but plays like Janes younger sister sometimes
Amone i think he should be blooded for sure look how doing that has brought benefits for Paeseka ,Siffley ? and also Tangles
Elgey is a yes provided he is cheapish his defence is woeful ,but I really think we should give Tom Wright a go at 5/8 and see where that takes us before the season is literally over ,we have a diamond that we refuse to dig up and polish
Manu has to be in the 17 ,API due to his huge work rate gets tired and we need a replacement for him.And as we have seen last week with Manu we need a proper hooker to give us direction not fill ins ,and TBH the way the game is going the hooker is just as important as your half(s)

Nice work three FSE not sure about some of those names but you put a bit of effort and thought into it
T Rex yes at minimum wage
Walmsley maybe but would be pricey I think even coming back from injury
Jade Anderson yes
Cartwright yes at the right price worth a go
Sims yes I think he would be better value than Winterstein who does look like Tarzan but plays like Janes younger sister sometimes
Amone i think he should be blooded for sure look how doing that has brought benefits for Paeseka ,Siffley ? and also Tangles
Elgey is a yes provided he is cheapish his defence is woeful ,but I really think we should give Tom Wright a go at 5/8 and see where that takes us before the season is literally over ,we have a diamond that we refuse to dig up and polish
Manu has to be in the 17 ,API due to his huge work rate gets tired and we need a replacement for him.And as we have seen last week with Manu we need a proper hooker to give us direction not fill ins ,and TBH the way the game is going the hooker is just as important as your half(s)
Keegan hipgrave please. Elegy no thanks

Tui loso also looks the goods from penrith. Would defs offer him a contract if I had it my way

I'll give it a crack..

Jamayne Isaako- goalkicking winger, that can play centre and fullback. Nz representative in first year of NRL. May struggle to get a start at bronx next year with kahu, bird, Roberts, Oates etc. Has put contract extension on hold with the Broncos for whatever reasons.

Bryce Cartwright- Could be a good buy at the right price. Plenty of upside. Ideal replacement for shaun lane.

Keegan Hipgrave- the titans have bought big and may struggle to keep hipgrave due to the cap, that and he wont get a start at GC next year. Future origin player, enforcer and has mongrel. Still relatively cheap at this stage in his career. Would be a good investment and bang for buck. Potential starter moving AFB back to impact player off bench.

Jack Hetherington- pretty much the same as above. Jack is the modern day mark geyer. Tough as nails. We could do with his uncompromising staunchness.

Nick Tui Loso - plays in the pennies reggies team. Runs hard. Good defender and a great motor. Future rep player. Different body shaped prop then we currently have. I've got big wraps on this guy.

Tyrone May - self explanatory. Is behind Cleary and Maloney. Class player. Shoukd try to get in before Clearys potential exit. Riley Jack's would be my first option but buckley's chance imo he will leave the storm.

Patrick Mago - massive unit that can play in the middle or edge. May be squeezed out with alot of bronco forward extension and upgrades. Wouldn't put a foot wrong and would push for start in 17

More a pipe dream call, but I reckon the Dogs are not bad to attack....a heap of unrest & the club is fractured if not broken.
There is already a thread on Klemmer who would add plenty, but I rate Josh Jackson also and though not the massive modern day forward - has that competitive edge and mongrel Manly lack in the middle and hits like a freight train in defence.

More a pipe dream call, but I reckon the Dogs are not bad to attack....a heap of unrest & the club is fractured if not broken.
There is already a thread on Klemmer who would add plenty, but I rate Josh Jackson also and though not the massive modern day forward - has that competitive edge and mongrel Manly lack in the middle and hits like a freight train in defence.
Klemmer, Jackson or both I would welcome with open arms. I just don't think its sustainable with our salary cap situation.

Question time .

Mr Speaker
A question to all our passionate and loyal Sea eagle supporters and feathered friends

2019 will be another season of Barrett /Cartwright school of coaching .
These two will once again be our Mentors

Can our Sea eagles future team graduate and become an NRL force with these two in charge ?

fbd377a1070110218a6b3c77616fbe68.jpg

Question time .

Mr Speaker
A question to all our passionate and loyal Sea eagle supporters and feathered friends

2019 will be another season of Barrett /Cartwright school of coaching .
These two will once again be our Mentors

Can our Sea eagles future team graduate and become an NRL force with these two in charge ?

View attachment 8825

In my very humble opinion it’s almost impossible to judge on that as the combination has never really had a full team for most of the year to prove their worth.

Take McGregor at St Merge , tipped to be the first out the door and with only 19 players used all year they’ve running first.

In my very humble opinion it’s almost impossible to judge on that as the combination has never really had a full team for most of the year to prove their worth.

Take McGregor at St Merge , tipped to be the first out the door and with only 19 players used all year they’ve running first.
In my humble opinion we have under achieved with the quality of players that we have

In my humble opinion we have under achieved with the quality of players that we have
Well what can you expect. The coach is a numpty. All these baz supporters who have been blowing his trumpet for the last few years have gone silent. He has lost the support of all except the inept management.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7