• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The squad additions I’d go for in the current market are.

Bryce Cartwright - If the titans are willing to pay part of his wage would be a like for like replacement for Lewis Brown. Can’t play any worse and talent wise has a very high ceiling. Very handy number 14 who can cover halves and the back row.

Tony Williams - Another redemption story at his best one of the most damaging forwards in the game. With Lane moving on at the end of the season he would be a suitable replacement dollar wise again with a very high ceiling.

Korbin Sims - keen to return to NSW and has fallen down the pecking order at Brisbane due to their quality young players and injury. I don’t think he’d be overly expensive and is a good safe player who makes metres and can move well laterally in defence (something our current forwards struggle with at times). Essentially a replacement for Plod Myles in our squad of 30.

Jade Anderson - straight in for Jono Wright Baz has coined him as the next Josh Addo-Carr so seems a natural progression.

Reuben Garrick - one of the best young outside backs in the game and I would say the most under rated. Junior NSW player stuck behind some quality and more experienced outside backs at the Dragons. Would be an excellent buy to replace Uate and I’d see him as our starting winger.

Kane Elgey - Out of favour at the titans, can’t see him commanding big dollars and could work well in our system. Croker replacement.

Rest of the squad would remain the same with the possibility of Amone being promoted if Gosiewski leaves as has been spoken about in the media. Would also look to release Perret, Winterstein and Parker to alleviate salary cap pressure and clean out what I consider to be dead wood.

Other notable worth a look at if Parker/Perret or Winterstein can be released.

Alex Walmsley (England prop currently recovering from a broken back similar injury Brenton Lawrence had and is expected to return as fit as ever would be discounted given the injury and is keen to test himself in the NRL)

Rhyse Martin - goal kicking back rower at the dogs huge motor and awesome squad player. Has some attitude problems which are a definite minus especially considering attitude and culture aren’t great at the moment.

Robert Jennings - playing awesome footy would be a good get at the right price however unlikely.

Saudi Sue - good impact forward with a bigger motor and better defensively than Perret

Ok so also a few fails here but claiming credit for the signing of Garrick

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8