• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sorry but Api is not a top 5 NRL hooker and was never in contention for SOO, that was just media rubbish.

A rake these days needs to have a good kicking game... options are a must.

We will end up upgrading him at 5-600k/ year and no other club would pay him that and we can't afford to.

We need to knuckle down and spend our money more wisely than that.
It's not a must to have a kicking game in the 9. Cook, Kayla dont and both sit top 4 and we destroyed the comp in 2017 with Api at 9. And everyone's replacement for Api is Fainu who plays the exact same to Api. I like Fainu but Api is a quality 9 anyone who says other wise is just trying to convince them selves. Api has already re signed and will be our long term 9.

It's not a must to have a kicking game in the 9. Cook, Kayla dont and both sit top 4 and we destroyed the comp in 2017 with Api at 9. And everyone's replacement for Api is Fainu who plays the exact same to Api. I like Fainu but Api is a quality 9 anyone who says other wise is just trying to convince them selves. Api has already re signed and will be our long term 9.

Cook kicks buddy, even on wednesday night.

I have no idea who Kayla is, but he probably kicks too if your not noticing Cook kicking is anything to go by..

The top 5 hookers all kick.

Fainu has a very good kicking game, he was a #7.

Api's extension is still on Greenturd's desk and can be withdrawn at any time before he approves it.

I will just agree to disagree. Cheers.

Last edited:
Cook kicks buddy, even on wednesday night.

I have no idea who Kayla is, but he probably kicks too if your not noticing Cook kicking is anything to go by..

The top 5 hookers all kick.

Fainu has a very good kicking game, he was a #7.

Api's extension is still on Greenturd's desk and can be withdrawn at any time before he approves it.

I will just agree to disagree. Cheers.
Cook and Katoa. Cook does the same amount of kicking as Api, very little once a game or twice game is not a f*cken kicking game. Hodgson and Smith are the only hooker who have proper kicking games. That is it. No one elses kicking game from 9 has an impact. What are the top 5 hookers according to you?

Cook and Katoa. Cook does the same amount of kicking as Api, very little once a game or twice game is not a f*cken kicking game. Hodgson and Smith are the only hooker who have proper kicking games. That is it. No one elses kicking game from 9 has an impact. What are the top 5 hookers according to you?

Like I said, i'll agree to disagree. I don't play chess with pigeons.

Fainu was great last night from what I seen . And to the Tom Wright haters - NO missed tackles. Not bad for someone who apparently can’t tackle.

Agree wholeheartedly,.although I have no idea why you quoted this from me.

Fainu at 150k or so is a hell of a lot better than Api at 5-600k considering the financial conditions we operate under..
This I can agree. Fainu is young and is pretty good as shown against the Storm. Not on Apis level but he is doing all the right things and I can see how good he is going to be. Saving cash is a big must for us right now and as much as I love Api and what he brings and will be better for the team developing Fainu.

This I can agree. Fainu is young and is pretty good as shown against the Storm. Not on Apis level but he is doing all the right things and I can see how good he is going to be. Saving cash is a big must for us right now and as much as I love Api and what he brings and will be better for the team developing Fainu.

If Manly keeps Api and loses Fainu as a result, those involved need their collective heads read. It is the first time I have seen him play and he appears very comfortable in first grade. I must say, Tom Wright didn't impress me too much, though. (time for me to duck...here it comes).

After the season from hell ...... apart from sacking the coaching staff where do we go from here? We have absentee owners, a **** roster, a salary cap penalty to manage and are one of the non favoured teams .... anyone feeling good about the future?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8