2018 Top 30 Squad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Has Todd carney signed a deal with the cowboys haha has that ship well and truly sailed? I think he would probably rather come to manly and have the number 6 gernsey instead of being utility/depth...

Has Todd carney signed a deal with the cowboys haha has that ship well and truly sailed? I think he would probably rather come to manly and have the number 6 gernsey instead of being utility/depth...

A contract is apparently in the NRL's hands.
He is training with the Cows.

I'm sure he would too.

This Hastings situation is really unfortunate. He is basically just dead wood now, and no other clubs would be dumb enough to sign him in light of his behaviour.

This season is all but gone now.

AFB is averaging 1.7 missed tackles per game this year so his D is not really that slack and his discipline is not as bad as Jake T's and I don't see laziness at all. I think AFB needs to be the starting prop and will only get better with experience (god help the other teams).

So looking at some of the forwards stats;

Tackles
Jake T - 38.5 tackles per game
Joel Thompson - 24.2 tackles per game
Kapow - 20.5 tackles per game
AFB - 19.8 tackles per game

Missed tackles
Joel Thompson - 2.2 missed tackles per game
AFB - 1.7 missed tackles per game
Kapow - 1.7 missed tackles per game
Jake T - 1.5 missed tackles per game
Perrett - 1.6 missed tackles per game
Siro - 1.5 missed tackles per game
Lane - 0.8 missed tackles per game

Poor discipline averages (penalties);
Jake T - 1.5 penalties per game
AFB - 1 penalty per game
Kapow - 0.7 penalties per game

Poor discipline averages (errors)
Kapow - 0.7 errors per game
AFB - 0.5 errors per game

Runs
Kapow - 143 run metres per game
AFB - 124 run metres per game

Drooooools. Stats. Anthony, don't be creeped out, but you just aroused me.

Lewis Brown
Daly Cherry-Evans
Lachlan Croker
Addin Fonua-Blake
Tevita Funa
Jack Gosiewski TBC
Jackson Hastings
Brian Kelly
Api Koroisau
Shaun Lane
Nate Myles*
Brad Parker
Taniela Paseka
Lloyd Perrett
Toff Sipley
Curtis Sironen
Kelepi Tanginoa
Jorge Taufua
Martin Taupau
Joel Thompson
Jake Trbojevic
Tom Trbojevic
Aquila Uate
Dylan Walker
Frank Winterstein
Jono Wright
Matthew Wright
Tom Wright

If Jetski is injured then Barrett has no choice but to pick Hastings in the 21 man squad because we only have 21 players left to choose from on Tuesday. Greenturd isn't going to give us dispensation just so Barrett can save face. Unless they upgrade Lussick into one of the last 2 spots.[

So judging by Baz's prezzie we have two spots to fill by June 30 but we're stressing about what positions to fill. I think it's clear a half is needed and we need another outside back but a forward to cover our losses of tanginioa, siro, Lussick and goweski seems logical.. So presumably sulli and a forward?

Another half is a must.

Even if Hastings does well, you can't rely on he and DCE to be fit and playing every week. We do NOT want Api in the halves.

Backs are backs. No need to add another in my opinion. The Wrights that we have in the squad will just have to do as back up.

A half and a forward.

Sucks for Suli but if there are only 2 spots to fill, he doesn't get one of them (in my world).

Long term could be the best thing for him anyway. A chance to focus on getting his s&*t together without tje pressures of NRL footy until next year.

There seems to be a million other threads discussing the coach.

Probably best to keep the comments in there otherwise you look like a bit of an idiot saying that changing a coach will effect the number of players we have available.....

Sick of idiots ,blaming the number of players we have, can only have 13 on the ground at one time, and that 13 are not doing there job.

Sick of idiots ,blaming the number of players we have, can only have 13 on the ground at one time, and that 13 are not doing there job.
This...

Just another excuse and distraction. 13 blokes on the field at any one time and another 4 on the bench. Granted I haven't done any advanced calculus or algebra in quite a few years, but i believe a total of 21 still enables us to put 17 in a game..

Isn't it three spots to fill? We started the season 2 players short of the required 30, with luscick gone that leaves at 27.

We could do with Suli joining the top squad, a half and a forward I reckon

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8