2018 Top 30 Squad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I doubt we'll sign 2 backs in Sulli And Carney. With Carney moving to Sydney and the potential of signing him do you reckon they'll hold off from signing sulli as an unproven prospect?

If Carney is 75% the player he was, would still make a mass improvement....plus he actually opens his mouth.....No, No , No - Not a reference to the incident @:eek:...He has a voice and directs !!

Might be a bit mean in your context but....

gotta love a Dodgeball reference!
I do love a dodgeball reference. In my defence it's a thread about the top 30 playing squad and someone tries to create another sack the coach post. As far as i'm aware they don't play on the field...

If reports are true that Manly are looking at signing Matagi, then he (or a similar forward) will be the last of the 30 and Carney will not be signed.

If reports are true that Manly are looking at signing Matagi, then he (or a similar forward) will be the last of the 30 and Carney will not be signed.
Unless.... someone is let go. Hastings wasn’t at training today is it possible the club may have made a deal with the dogs?

Unless.... someone is let go. Hastings wasn’t at training today is it possible the club may have made a deal with the dogs?
Unlikely I think. Maybe training with Blacktown or resting his injured thumb?

A players' spot in the top 30 spot isn't transferable. If such a player leaves he still takes up that spot.

That's why Mr Plod and Darcy are still taking up 2 spots. Same if Hastings is gotten rid of..he will still take up that spot in the 30.

Same as last year with our stars taking up spots but never playing a game.

A players' spot in the top 30 spot isn't transferable. If such a player leaves he still takes up that spot.

That's why Mr Plod and Darcy are still taking up 2 spots. Same if Hastings is gotten rid of..he will still take up that spot in the 30.

Same as last year with our stars taking up spots but never playing a game.
If that’s the case then how did parra do it cpl of years back?? Did Melbourne storm only have 29 players last year or did they have 31 because Myles was in our 30. How did Kelepi get in our 30 last year then?Doesn’t make any sense lol.. I think Lussick is perhaps it’s because he went to another comp? Myles because retired?? Or Greenburg has one set of rules for us and different for others

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8