2018 Top 30 Squad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I do agree someone looks like an idiot here...

Righto champ.

The fact we have to pick players in our team to play 15+ plus games, when they would normally never get a look in, due to injuries, has no bearing on performance.

Some of you just have blinkers on.

In a thread asking the question who should we look at for the remaining PLAYING spots, someone suggests sacking the coaches will fix those vacant playing roles.

Have another drink.

Idiot.

Isn't it three spots to fill? We started the season 2 players short of the required 30, with luscick gone that leaves at 27.

We could do with Suli joining the top squad, a half and a forward I reckon
Sounds like young Suli is developing well so we would be NUTS to not add him given his potential. We've had some wonderful centres over the years but man if we keep that kid fit and happy he could be anything!!!

Righto champ.

The fact we have to pick players in our team to play 15+ plus games, when they would normally never get a look in, due to injuries, has no bearing on performance.

In a thread asking the question who should we look at for the remaining PLAYING spots, someone suggests sacking the coaches will fix those vacant playing roles.

Have another drink.

Idiot.
Well......That's put quite a dampener on things

Isn't it three spots to fill? We started the season 2 players short of the required 30, with luscick gone that leaves at 27.

We could do with Suli joining the top squad, a half and a forward I reckon
I was referring to Baz in the press conference he only mentioned we had two spots which is interesting... Could Lussick remain on our cap this year even after being released from the nrl?

I was referring to Baz in the press conference he only mentioned we had two spots which is interesting... Could Lussick remain on our cap this year even after being released from the nrl?

Of course because we are still paying him, all that’s happened is an early exit because he’s unhappy!

Plus the great Nate Myles soaking up $500k and a spot and all he has to do is say #thanksbozo

If DCE gets suspended Kelly to 5/8? NRL should now allow Suli to come up.
JH to 1/2 .... Frank W to 2nd row ... Poo bench utility ?
Is it T Wrights time? .... tough time to be called up!

Righto champ.

Have another drink.

Idiot.

And the reply was a play on words for humour.

As you were.

We are short on backrowers so that has to be one of the spots and I would go for Fainu who covers hooker and halves, shame we cant bring in others, I would get in Tom Wright and Anderson as well.

We are short on backrowers so that has to be one of the spots and I would go for Fainu who covers hooker and halves, shame we cant bring in others, I would get in Tom Wright and Anderson as well.
Someone said that you can bring up the Development players and they will not be counted as part of the 30 headcount.

Fainu is ready to get a bench spot.

Then buy 2 experienced players to finish the 30 headcount

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8