Announcement 2018 Tipping Competition Entry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good on you feathered friend . That's the spirit !!!
ps As far as mediocre tipping goes , You can also add me to that list @:)
Hahahaha. They say the only way is up. Seems not the case for me. Some damn good tippers on this site. Good luck this year my feathered friend.

Hahahaha. They say the only way is up. Seems not the case for me. Some damn good tippers on this site. Good luck this year my feathered friend.
Thank you dowdz your a good sport . Good luck to you as well and all the rival feathered friend tipsters .
For the ones that have not joined the Silvertails tipping comp yet . What are we waiting for ?
Join us in on the fun !!!
Link - 2017 Tipping Comp - Account Upgrade Page
hgo_publishing_part_3_o.jpg

just paid,
ready for another year of pathetic tipping.
striving for mediocrity!
Thank you for supporting our most loved Silvertails forum feathered friend. This alone makes mediocre tipsters like me and you winners . People that support their community !!!
To be honest the teams are so close and unpredictable that most good tipsters on here that get them most right are bloody flukes as far as I am concerned ;)

Happy Australia day feathered friends . The great Aussie spirit is about loyal and great mateship . Show your great Aussie spirit and support our mate that goes out of his way to keep this forum going for all of us to enjoy .
Join the Silvertails tipping Comp today
Lets see who the real diggers are on here ????
Av-a-go-yer-mug !!!
Join now !

untitled.png

Happy Australia day feathered friends . The great Aussie spirit is about loyal and great mateship . Show your great Aussie spirit and support our mate that goes out of his way to keep this forum going for all of us to enjoy .
Join the Silvertails tipping Comp today
Lets see who the real diggers are on here ????
Av-a-go-yer-mug !!!
Join now !

Keep up the good work mate!

This site has two main ways of raising the $$$$$$

- Premium membership, and
- Tipping comp!

Tipping comp has prizes (I know people are working hard behind the scenes to organise prizes whilst still getting on with life) and is a bit of fun.

So for those that can, it's a fun and helpful way to help the site along.

Plus entrants can get a free hug from this site's Mods/administrator/owner of their choice!!!!

Keep up the good work mate!

This site has two main ways of raising the $$$$$$

- Premium membership, and
- Tipping comp!

Tipping comp has prizes (I know people are working hard behind the scenes to organise prizes whilst still getting on with life) and is a bit of fun.

So for those that can, it's a fun and helpful way to help the site along.

Plus entrants can get a free hug from this sites Mods/administrator/owner of their choice!!!!
That's the true Aussie spirit globaleagle , and you have it in spades feathered friend !!!!
images.png

Good day feathered friends . Do we all know what day it is today ???

Yes, its the day we all sign up for the Silvertails tipping comp and make a contribution to the forum we all use religiously and enjoy

Every day is a good day when we log on to the Silvertails forum ;)

Join now !

Link -
2017 Tipping Comp - Account Upgrade Page
untitled.png

Done. Will be tough to tip this year. Lol, that's me every year. Regardless of how i tip, i love being in the comp. Great site and lots of fun.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8