Announcement 2018 Tipping Competition Entry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I'm back in the ring to take another swing
Welcome back Stuey . Thank you once again for your contribution to the Silvertails forum .
images.jpg
images.jpg

Question with the tipping comp.

If I forget to do my tips do I get all the away teams?

Also do we all get auto Manly selections each week?

And is there a public flogging on Silvertals if a Silvertail tips against a Manly victory?

Question with the tipping comp.

1) If I forget to do my tips do I get all the away teams?

2) Also do we all get auto Manly selections each week?

3) And is there a public flogging on Silvertals if a Silvertail tips against a Manly victory?

1 - I don't know about this year. I think last year we got the draw selection. The theory was if that guy ge can get his tips in when he is all over the place (geographically as well as mentally) then the rest of us can get the damn tips in on time! That ge sucks.

2) Nope.

3) Yes....but only when someone gets a full round of tipping correct, and Manly have lost. Then the tipper who tipped against Manly has to get indignant by typing things like: "It's a tipping competition isn't it?" and "I don't tip with Manly coloured glasses on," and "I just call it as I see it, not my fault if you don't," and comments to that effect.

:)

aveagreatday

Plus you get the chance to win an awesome prize....So far we have lined up but waiting to be confirmed, another signed jersey..... We are also waiting for confirmation on a few other prizes.

Worth joining for the chance to win, and it really does help us each year in paying for an maintaining the site.
I'm not joining until I see a signed Lanyard as one of the prizes!

$25 dollars a year
= $ 2.00 dollars a month
= 50 cents a week
to support the forum that we all receive great enjoyment !!!
********BIRDS OF A FEATHER STICK TOGETHER************
Be part of the Silvertails Tipping comp and make a difference !!!
Join now !
Link -
2017 Tipping Comp - Account Upgrade Page

1113_3d_team_helping_each_other_ppt_graphics_icons_powerpoint_Slide02.jpg

Last edited:
Yes hurry. Don't want to be called a"taker" or "stain".
I have just noticed that you have joined the Silvertails Tipping comp Batty . We have had our disagreements / altercations but your actions speaks louder than words . I admire people like you for making an effort to support the forum we all enjoy and I truly think your are *G*R*E*A*T* and even though you think I am goose . I am really a Sea eagle.
I like eating humble pie . Its great especially in cold and rainy days like today .
Looking forward to "out tip" you in the Silvertails tipping comp in 2018 ;)
69502c66c16ff684bf899941be059919.gif

Last edited:
Part A of my annual financial contribution to Silvertails is now complete.
Part B (Premium Member) due for me on Apr 7, 2018 at 5:38 AM

Part A of my annual financial contribution to Silvertails is now complete.
Part B (Premium Member) due for me on Apr 7, 2018 at 5:38 AM
Thank you Jethro for your time and contribution in making this forum available for all of us on here to enjoy . What makes a great community is the all for one and one for all attitude .Your a Champion feathered friend .
championrgb_p.png

Do we know what day tomorrow is Feathered friends ?
Tomorrow is Monday the first day of the week .
Start the week right and do the right thing by signing up for the Silvertails tipping comp and support our great forum that we all enjoy
Join now !
Link -
2017 Tipping Comp - Account Upgrade Page
50c2f45175192bbe1ecde2e1c0b5e653--new-week-fitnessmotivation.jpg

Last edited:
Manly just reached 10,000 memberships for the season.

Can't let them get more than us can we?

Anyone heard about the million dollar prize yet?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8