Announcement 2018 Tipping Competition Entry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Are you a premium member ?? If not then sign up as one of those and get the benefit of an advertisement free forum experience

I think i am, i have the little bannery thing. I did pay but not sure when renewal is,
If ive lapsed ive had no indication and am happy to renew if i have. I can see everyone elses premium sign,

Once you have paid for the Tipping comp you can then go to the tipping comp page and sign up for the 2018 comp. However that isn't fully open yet. I will record a video showing the steps soon

I think i am, i have the little bannery thing. I did pay but not sure when renewal is,
If ive lapsed ive had no indication and am happy to renew if i have. I can see everyone elses premium sign,
Yes you are a premium member - stupid question I should have just looked at your user profile to see. DUH. I think once it expires you lose the banner and you see ads again, so you'd know.

Yes you are a premium member - stupid question I should have just looked at your user profile to see. DUH. I think once it expires you lose the banner and you see ads again, so you'd know.
I was just agreeing with the DUH part of your post C&C :)

Dont be so harsh on yourself chippy, **** happens

I noted that last year i still suck at tipping! But love this site and the comp. Looking forward to another year of mediocre tipping from myself

I noted that last year i still suck at tipping! But love this site and the comp. Looking forward to another year of mediocre tipping from myself
Good on you feathered friend . That's the spirit !!!
ps As far as mediocre tipping goes , You can also add me to that list @:)

Last edited:
Good on you al . That's the spirt mate . Its good to support the forum and be part of the team . I hope you get to win some of the prizes . The signed jersey would be nice don't you think ?
A signed jersey would be a good prize but any of these type of possible benefits would only be incidental to me . Just think that a 25 dollar input is a quite reasonable and even slightly modest amount to help sustain a really good footy forum such as this one .

A signed jersey would be a good prize but any of these type of possible benefits would only be incidental to me . Just think that a 25 dollar input is a quite reasonable and even slightly modest amount to help sustain a really good footy forum such as this one .
Well said mate . Great attitude . You are a stylish Sea eagle !!!
untitled.png

Thanks for the encouragement but that is something i am still striving for , and plenty of good competition on this site .
Thanks to you for your great attitude as great people like you can only inspire others .
Sadly in this world people are happy to take but when it comes to giving they don't reciprocate.
They take every penny with them in their grave :p
:p:p

I hear joining the tipping comp makes you 7.39% more attractive too!

Now that may not be needed for most of you...but I think I'll sign up some other accounts and join at least 13 times!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8