Announcement 2018 Tipping Competition Entry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Me too. Then realised i didn't pay. Was to concerned about my mediocre tipping and how to climb the ladder this year.
Congratulations once again !!!
Congratulations.png

It is pretty much a no brainer....to give something back to the place that gives us all so much

Glad to see so many people joining up.

This year we have broken from the mould somewhat of the last few seasons. In previous years we have named the competition after Jan Davis (Corso Jan) and we should still remember her and will forever be a part of the site. However this year given recent events we have name the competition in memorial of @Mark from Brisbane's son-in-law, Mick Colbran.

I have now opened the comp

Once you have paid for the upgrade you will need to go to https://silvertails.net/pickem/pools/2017-jan-davis-memorial-tipping-competition.3/

You will see the "2018 Mick Colbran Tipping Comp". Next to that you will see the option to register for the comp. Click on that and you are in the comp.

Let me know if you have issues

Ok just a quick video. Excuse the cuttoff start. Archie started running around and making noise and was easier to edit it out rather than re-record.

Should make it easier for you.

If you have already paid for the upgrade just follow the last part of the video from about 51 seconds.

Glad to see so many people joining up.

This year we have broken from the mould somewhat of the last few seasons. In previous years we have named the competition after Jan Davis (Corso Jan) and we should still remember her and will forever be a part of the site. However this year given recent events we have name the competition in memorial of @Mark from Brisbane's son-in-law, Mick Colbran.

I have now opened the comp

Once you have paid for the upgrade you will need to go to https://silvertails.net/pickem/pools/2017-jan-davis-memorial-tipping-competition.3/

You will see the "2018 Mick Colbran Tipping Comp". Next to that you will see the option to register for the comp. Click on that and you are in the comp.

Let me know if you have issues
Great gesture by the Silvertails forum . This is what communities are all about . Thinking of each other .
To those that are still thinking about it .......
Join now !
Link - 2017 Tipping Comp - Account Upgrade Page
think-big-square1.jpg

Bump!

Don't forget that after you've paid, you need to register!

Currently it shows 13 that have joined but I think there's more than that. :)

Dan produced a video to help the 'instructionally challenged'.

Not at all ,I like footy ,I like to gamble.
Thank you just the same feathered friend .
Birds of a feather do stick together .
A friendly reminder to all our other feathered friends who enjoy our Silvertails forum .
Please support your Silvertails forum by signing up for the Silvertails Tipping Comp.
Join now !
Link - 2017 Tipping Comp - Account Upgrade Page

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10