Announcement 2018 Tipping Competition Entry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi All,

Just a quick note as people have already found it and started signing up to the account upgrade to get you into the tipping comp.

We will be running it again this year. We are working through prizes at the moment and getting everything set up, we will be looking as the same contribution amount as last year to join, with a great prize again at the end.

Hold off on signing up for now until its all done and you hear from the poor souls who are force...I mean volunteer to run it

Dan

Behind the scenes there are people making an effort to maintain our very popular Silvertails forum that we all sit back and enjoy 24/7 365 days of the year.
There are obvious costs involved as well and for only $25 dollars each year we can all join the Silvertails tipping comp have a bit of fun and give back a very little to what we all enjoy a lot.

Why should we all sign up for the 2018 Silvertails tipping comp ?
Because it is the obvious honourable , the right thing and the decent thing to do . Don't you ?

Join now !
Link - 2017 Tipping Comp - Account Upgrade Page
DoTheRightThing-smaller.jpg

Last edited:
Plus you get the chance to win an awesome prize....So far we have lined up but waiting to be confirmed, another signed jersey..... We are also waiting for confirmation on a few other prizes.

Worth joining for the chance to win, and it really does help us each year in paying for an maintaining the site.

Because it is the obvious honourable , the right thing and the decent thing to do .
That's debatable! But more importantly, it is a practical and fun way you can help keep the site going. As Bozo correctly notes, there are costs involved in running Silvertails.
In fact @BOZO I was considering recommending that your anti-Brown and Kelly posts be classified as spam, but by posting this altruistic thread you may have earned a reprieve :)
giphy.gif

That's debatable! But more importantly, it is a practical and fun way you can help keep the site going. As Bozo correctly notes, there are costs involved in running Silvertails.
In fact @BOZO I was considering recommending that your anti-Brown and Kelly posts be classified as spam, but by posting this altruistic thread you may have earned a reprieve :)
giphy.gif

We should all show our true colours and support this site that we religiously use and enjoy. I believe it is the honourable thing to do . Its a test of character for all of us as we are all birds of a feather and we should stick together . As for Brown and Kelly they have a great opportunity in 2018 to also show their character and prove to the fans and club they are both worthy of an extended contract .
SO , FEATHERED FRIENDS SHOW US YOUR TRUE COLOURS AND JOIN THE SILVERTAILS TIPPING COMP TODAY .
BIRDS OF A FEATHER ALWAYS STICK TOGETHER !!!
crow-silhouette-set-collection-vector-35632087.jpg

I am not noted for my footy tipping comp. participation but i will give it a go this year here
Good on you al . That's the spirt mate . Its good to support the forum and be part of the team . I hope you get to win some of the prizes . The signed jersey would be nice don't you think ?

Are there other ways to contribute. I hate tipping. Its a committment each week i struggle with. Also we have just connected to NBN so im sure the constant drop outs will affect my ability to submit on time when i actually remember what day it is,Also i have no interest in footy these days outside of manly. Possibly if i can submit the whole year upfront maybe i can get paul the psychic octopus to do it or can we adda an option where you can select manly plus home teams all year in one go

That said im happy to help support the site i get enjoyment from.

Ideas ?

Are there other ways to contribute. I hate tipping. Its a committment each week i struggle with. Also we have just connected to NBN so im sure the constant drop outs will affect my ability to submit on time when i actually remember what day it is,Also i have no interest in footy these days outside of manly. Possibly if i can submit the whole year upfront maybe i can get paul the psychic octopus to do it or can we adda an option where you can select manly plus home teams all year in one go

Ideas ?
@Dan

Ideas ?
Are you a premium member ?? If not then sign up as one of those and get the benefit of an advertisement free forum experience

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2