2018 Rnd 2 - Manly v Parra [Pre-Game Day Discussion]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Guess I was watching the right match. Parra forward were average. They will attack our edges but if Thompson and siro defend well we should be ok.

I still think they will belt us. Their coach won’t cuddle them he will belt the fock out of them and they will bounce back sadly.
Parra looked unbeatable in the first 40 minutes and they were rolling along very well but in the second half they looked very ordinary as the eels wheels fell off .
So how are the eels going to come to Brookie and beat us with out any wheels Ralphie ?
Jokes aside ,Parra's second half as Rex Mossop would say CAPITULATION made me feel quite confident of a Manly win next week

Parra looked unbeatable in the first 40 minutes and they were rolling along very well but in the second half they looked very ordinary as the eels wheels fell off .
So how are the eels going to come to Brookie and beat us with out any wheels Ralphie ?
Jokes aside ,Parra's second half as Rex Mossop would say CAPITULATION made me feel quite confident of a Manly win next week
I hope you’re right, it’s Just that I have more faith that their coach will do a better job of turning them around than ours will.

I hope you’re right, it’s Just that I have more faith that their coach will do a better job of turning them around than ours will.
Well mate Brad Arthur didn't do a good job turning the eels around in the second half against the Panthers today

Nothing I saw from Parras' effort has me overly concerned(not saying we will win,but think it will be more tight than others think).Parra always come out flat chat but you stay with them early and I think we can do that easily and they tend to drop a gear.They are still dangerous when given opportunities as they have some individual brilliance,but I think we may give them a bit of a bashing in the forwards as they don't look as strong there.

I don't think the Eels pack are premiership material. We have a better starting pack. The difference will probably be the intensity that the Eels pack play with...they come out angry and aggressive and play above their potential most weeks.

The Eels have a lot of speed in that backline. Even their halves have a bit of toe. We will need to be at our best to beat these slimy pricks. I think we can do it.

I agree : if Manly can’t get the better of Tele Tubby Alvaro and Terrible TIM Is be surprised. Their other forwards are strong , but the props are as tuff as whipped cream.

Geez the market looks interesting:

Manly - $1.70
Parra - $2.15

I would understand these prices if Walker and Lussick and fit, it's not like Brookvale has been anything like the Fortress we once enjoyed. Should be:

Parra - $1.85
Manly - $2.05

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8