2018 Rnd 2 - Manly v Parra [Pre-Game Day Discussion]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Forget our loss to the Knights and lets Focus on our next game against the Eels .
We have not beaten those slimy bastards in 4 years and this is a likely line up that we will face .
Can we beat them with the same team picked in round one or do we need to make changes ?
Over to you feathered friends .....

1. Bevan French
2. Josh Hoffman
3. Michael Jennings
4. Jarryd Hayne
5. Kirisome Auva’a
6. Corey Norman
7. Mitch Moses
8. Daniel Alvaro
9. Cameron King
10. Tim Mannah (c)
11. Manu Ma’u
12. Tepai Moeroa
13. Nathan Brown
Interchange
14. Beau Scott (c)
15. Brad Takairangi
16. Suaia Matagi
17. Kane Evans
18. Will Smith
19. Kenny Edwards
20. David Gower

It's at brookie so I'm hoping we lift! I feel their halves will tear us a new one and Matt Wright may get some traffic

We absolutely can beat them, i'd like to see our bench consist of Lane, Tanginoa and two others that can actually be used in the game cause Winterstein and Brown were barely on the field today (don't think brown even made it on). Just a bit of wasted bench space.

Confident

Hey OUZO - do we really have to be subjected to the ‘sleeveless shirt’ look?

At least you’ve had the shoulders lasered. Plus you could be wearing a wifebeater.

I guess we should be thankful for small mercies.
Looking at the well balanced Eels line up, all I am concerned is that we will not be subject to another loss as we have not beaten them in over 4 years .
I never saw last nights match . How do you think we will go against the eels ?

This year Parra are red hot favourites to beat us ..... therefore we will flog 'em .... we will bend them over and make them wish they had never heard of Arffur ..... we will teach them the meaning of respect .... we will make 'em bark like labradoodles ... we will twist their ears ... we will pull their noses .... we will hang their bollocks from the scoreboard at Brookie .... we will ....

This year Parra are red hot favourites to beat us ..... therefore we will flog 'em .... we will bend them over and make them wish they had never heard of Arffur ..... we will teach them the meaning of respect .... we will make 'em bark like labradoodles ... we will twist their ears ... we will pull their noses .... we will hang their bollocks from the scoreboard at Brookie .... we will ....

Yes we will, possibly lose by more than 40 but less than 50.

IF we play like last night.

IF being the operative word.

The moral of @Woodsie positive post is ....
Everything is possible if you believe !!!
theodoreroosevelt1.jpg

Hard to say BOZO. I think it will take a few games (no sh-t he says) before we know where this team might be headed.

Interesting press conference. DCE slyly inferring that Oldcastle have been given a leg up in the off-season.

Meanwhile Manly had to console themselves with a sh-t sandwich in the off-season, courtesy of ‘He who can’t be mentioned’.

Or ‘Hewho’ for short.

Last edited:
Hey OUZO - do we really have to be subjected to the ‘sleeveless shirt’ look?

At least you’ve had the shoulders lasered. Plus you could be wearing a wifebeater.

I guess we should be thankful for small mercies.
And if it's a thread relating to parramatta some iron on tough stickers should be a pre requisite...

Thought at times our forwards were great last night, will need to be even better against a committed Parra pack.

Will need our attack to really step up and not be so rudderless. At least it’s at home which always gives me some hope...

Hard to say BOZO. I think it will take a few games (no sh-t he says) before we know where this team might be headed.

Interesting press conference. DCE slyly inferring that Oldcastle have been given a leg up in the off-season.

Meanwhile Manly had to console themselves with a sh-t sandwich in the off-season, courtesy of ‘He who can’t be mentioned’.

Or ‘Hewho’ for short.
Well said Tezzar, and as usual no one can say it the way you do . You have a unique intellectual and intricate style .
You do make our forum very entertaining feathered friend :)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6