2018 Rnd 2 - Manly v Parra [Pre-Game Day Discussion]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pretty sure the heat will see Perrett drop out after his scare in pre-season.

Question is does Baz give the jetski a run to give Sirro a break?
I thought Perrett was cleared by the medical staff. I hope he does not have a medical condition that will affect his playing career .
I never saw the NSW cup game . How did Jetski play last week ?

Seems foolish to risk Perrett, both for Perrett's safety and also to not waste a bench spot.

I think Gosiewski will be the right choice. Some high energy, aggro play against a tiring Eels pack could really break the game open.

MANLY and Parramatta players will have to wait until 40 minutes before kick-off to find out if heat restrictions are placed on Sunday’s blockbuster at Brookvale Oval.

Temperatures are set to sour in Sydney this weekend with forecasters predicting 38 degrees on Sunday.

The Sea Eagles host the Eels at 4.10pm, which could force the players to push through extreme conditions.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...e/news-story/2aac3430e64be77a31524a996ca0b70e
Game needs to be played in quarters.

38 is risking player safety :nod:

Manly need to be spraying sunscreen on the Hill as well @:cool:

Seems foolish to risk Perrett, both for Perrett's safety and also to not waste a bench spot.

I think Gosiewski will be the right choice. Some high energy, aggro play against a tiring Eels pack could really break the game open.
GoJetSki and our mate Lewie played for Blacktown today and have been dropped from the original 21.

If we minimize our errors we will maximize our chances of winning
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!!

Jackson Hastings the only one not wearing the same shirt. Who is the man mountain far right? Makes perrett look like a half back.
Sirro and Marty also wearing singlets. The man mountain, not sure, he definitely has some size. Would hate to be buying his lunches.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7