2018 Rnd 2 - Manly v Parra [Pre-Game Day Discussion]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So Parra's golden run continuous - 2 shoulder charges but nothings.

Make no doubt we are going to get a pineapple from the refs pointy end first.

How good is this ... Parra have cloned some of our supporters ... straight from their forum ... sound familiar ...

1736984153.jpeg

ONCE A BUSH COACH ALWAYS A BUSH COACH

What a embarrassing performance today and it has highlighted beyond doubt that Brad Arthur is a Bush coach .

Today showed that nothing has improved from last year , our attack is as predictable and useless as it's always been and our defence is as soft as it's always been so my question is what the f*** has BA and his two bit coaching staff of bums been doing ?

Just like last year Parra needs a heap of possession to win a game , with all the ball we had in the first half we should of been at least 20 in front especially when you consider the amount of tackles Penrith had to make in the heat but our attack is so piss poor that we just can't score points .

Our defence is as soft as it's always been , I still can't believe that BA has done nothing to improve our attack and defence and after today it was for all to see that he has done f*** all to address the flaws in our game .

This is BAs team , he has no excuses anymore and I honestly thought that this year we would kick on but when you have a two bit Bush coach that was wishful thinking.

I have blue and gold in my blood and bashed more people for bagging my eels than Chuck has had rump steak for dinner , I also genuinely feel for all the eels fans who have had faith in BA and eels fans in general as we all have suffered like no other fans have .

Last edited:
"I have blue and gold in my blood and bashed more people for bagging my eels than Chuck has had rump steak for dinner "

Absolute blue and gold treasure, at least our posters don't finish with a brag about bashing people ..... stay classy Parra..

I find this hard to say as I love the Manly culture over the decades of attacking flair. We are just a great team to watch when playing expansive football.

However, given our forwards are going to match or overpower other packs, I’d like to see us go into a boring lockdown for a few games just playing the percentages. Would have got us over the line against the Knights and will serve us well until we find our rhythm when Walker returns.

"I have blue and gold in my blood and bashed more people for bagging my eels than Chuck has had rump steak for dinner "

Absolute blue and gold treasure, at least our posters don't finish with a brag about bashing people ..... stay classy Parra..

I’d never venture into those other cesspit forums without the help of a linguistic expert.

I find this hard to say as I love the Manly culture over the decades of attacking flair. We are just a great team to watch when playing expansive football.

However, given our forwards are going to match or overpower other packs, I’d like to see us go into a boring lockdown for a few games just playing the percentages. Would have got us over the line against the Knights and will serve us well until we find our rhythm when Walker returns.

And that's when I'm expecting the wins. We can carry Croker, allow him to get comfortable and develop, but covering both Croker AND Wright is just too much.

Darcy will also help.

Agree. I used to love us grinding out wins. No panic play, just tough simple and uncompromising footie

If we only win one game all year I hope it’s Sunday. I can’t stand that overrated flog Brad Arthur. He undermined tooves and then tried to systematically pick the Bones from our winning culture by poaching our players.

I love how it backfired on him firstly with chocs knee and then his broken down love affair with Peaheart Foran.

Yep I want this one badly come on TBaz get the boys up for this son

If we only win one game all year I hope it’s Sunday. I can’t stand that overrated flog Brad Arthur. He undermined tooves and then tried to systematically pick the Bones from our winning culture by poaching our players.

I love how it backfired on him firstly with chocs knee and then his broken down love affair with Peaheart Foran.

Yep I want this one badly come on TBaz get the boys up for this son

100% mate. There is nothing a Manly fan would enjoy more than grabbing a spot on the hill on a sunny Sunday afternoon (it’s supposed to be 30+ on Sunday!) and beating the Eels after a few years of them consistently having the wood on us.

100% mate. There is nothing a Manly fan would enjoy more than grabbing a spot on the hill on a sunny Sunday afternoon (it’s supposed to be 30+ on Sunday!) and beating the Eels after a few years of them consistently having the wood on us.
I also have to say I enjoy seeing whenever 3 of the former wests Tigers Big Four (flogs) lose. So I’d love to see Moses stuff up again against us.

On another note I have thought all along that DCE could be a great goal kicker. The odd kick he had last year seemed great to me. 3/4 including one from the sideline and one absolute clutch penalty that many would have missed... I feel like he just doesn’t want to kick. As the highest paid player in the nrl Cherry if your our best option, start practising ffs.

On another note I have thought all along that DCE could be a great goal kicker. The odd kick he had last year seemed great to me. 3/4 including one from the sideline and one absolute clutch penalty that many would have missed... I feel like he just doesn’t want to kick. As the highest paid player in the nrl Cherry if your our best option, start practising ffs.

I agree completely. Kicked well last week and in trial.

He has already put his hand up for the kicking duties.

Some feel it might affect his captaincy. If anything, it will compliment his captaincy. Smith and JT do it Week in week out after all.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4