2016 Halves Choice Merged Mega-Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Just get one half (Todd Carney), play Feleti at 5/8, and groom one of our young guys. Play Elgey in reggies for a year or two. Carney wouldn't be too expensive I assume (300-400k odd). We then have plenty of cap to build around them. Even squeeze in Willie mason if possible.

01. Brett Stewart / Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua / Chayse Blair
03. Steve Matai / Clinton Gutherson
04. Jamie Lyon / Brayden Wiliame
05. Peta Hiku / David Williams
06. Feleti Mateo / Jack Littlejohn
07. Todd Carney / Kane Elgey
08. Luke Burgess / Josh Starling
09. Matt Ballin / Brayden Hodges
10. Tom Burgess / Jesse Sene-Lefao
11. Tom Symonds
12. Dunamis Lui
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Brenton Lawrence
15. Ligi Sao / Tyson Andrews
16. Willie Mason / James Hasson
17. Jake Trbojevic / Michael Chee-Kam

We'd be well under the cap with this team as well, so could probably afford another blue chip forward.
That team wouldn't make the top 4!

I'd also dare say Wolfie, Blair, Hasson, Mason, Littlejohn and Chee-Kam won't be back.

What a flop Chee Kam has been. A huge letdown unfortunately.
Yep, massive waste....... Don't care how many wraps toovs has on him, if he was any good he should have pushed his way into our starting pack, we have lost two starting back rowers this season and still no sight of him...... Goooooorrrrrrnnnee, or huge down grade.

**** the halves. Let's get a pack of monsters and start steamrolling teams. Anyone can play behind a dominant pack.

Yep, massive waste....... Don't care how many wraps toovs has on him, if he was any good he should have pushed his way into our starting pack, we have lost two starting back rowers this season and still no sight of him...... Goooooorrrrrrnnnee, or huge down grade.
We are decimated at the moment and he still can't crack it for a start. Geez he must struggling.

When is mbye off contract. What about Johnson. To get someone of johnsons quality u have to pay 1mill and Joe Kelly refused to pay that for dce

It p$$ses me off that we are always in the market for halves. We were getting Aaron groom ready once Orford was going to retire and the dogs offered him a motza to leave. True thy was a blessing in disguise for us. However then we brought Hodkinson through and the dogs went after him with big coin. Then the dogs try and get foran almost succeed but he goes ti the eels and the titans get dce.

FFS can we please just keep one of these halves like the storm with rink or the cows with thurston. We are constantly rebuilding every few years as we just get raided.

Let's offer Elgey 5 years just in case he is any good.

Why not go for an experienced halve in NRL like Chad Townsend and a Manly Seagles Junior club reperesentative half for a season and the next year 2017 have both Local Junior for the halves.Im definitely sure they will prove the Manly Sea Eagles club and fans wrong... Just a thought but i would prefer young Junior boys to groom for the club for now and for future too. Look at Young guns playing with likes of Jack Bird, Luke Keary, Alex Johnston, Mitchel Moses, Luke Brooks, Valentine Holmes. They are making names in NRL after they were given the chance....Interesting to see young guns playing

Poor troll buddy

Its sad Coz Elgey is a Local Junior for TITANS. He will make sure the TITAN fans are Happy because thats were he is groomed and trained and coached to who he is today.Thats why he remains at TITANs

Didn't take long to blow your cover you sad little man

I wonder if we've made contact with Corey Norman's manager. Norman wants to play in the halves but Foran will take his spot and I suspect Sandow would be cheaper for them to keep.
He's been playing alright at 5/8th.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10