2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been there all year. The article this came from was more to illustrate the eels' bad contract management. Joey reportedly being paid 40k by parra and 2k by easts to play for easts!
I think Joey is getting a lot more than that at Easts with most of their NYC players there

Former Knights and Manly utility Chris Bailey has announced he will hang up his boots at the end of the season.

A solid player, the 32-year-old is currently playing at Huddersfield in the UK but plans to return home and move into the construction industry. “It’s been 10 years since I worked so it’ll be a shock to the system,” said the younger brother of ex-Sharks and Kangaroos forward, Phil.

Chris Bailey - we may need a five eighth - only joking. Anyone know anything about this rumour that is cropping up involving a player swap - Foran to Dogs and Josh Reynolds to Manly was on the BSB yesterday and just posted on League Unlimited.

CONFIRMED: @MoseMasoe signs a 2 year deal with @NRL_Dragons.:(

BREAKING: @SSFCRABBITOHS have agreed to terms with suspended Centre Kirisome Auva’a to extend his contract beyond this season. :mad:

Chris Bailey - we may need a five eighth - only joking. Anyone know anything about this rumour that is cropping up involving a player swap - Foran to Dogs and Josh Reynolds to Manly was on the BSB yesterday and just posted on League Unlimited.
I'd actually be happy with that. Instead of spending a ridiculous amount on Foran we could give 500k to Reynolds and have spare change for more forwards.

Hozza, I just can't see it happening. I still think Foz will go to Parra and given that both DCE and Foz were outplayed by both Souths halves, including a replacement for Reynolds, I'm happy to see him go and I don't particularly care where he goes. He and DCE have caused enough destabilisation in a club that could have sent a major company to the wall.

And I act
Hozza, I just can't see it happening. I still think Foz will go to Parra and given that both DCE and Foz were outplayed by both Souths halves, including a replacement for Reynolds, I'm happy to see him go and I don't particularly care where he goes. He and DCE have caused enough destabilisation in a club that could have sent a major company to the wall.
I agree with you rmd. I, like yourself and many others here will be happy to see the back of him. I just think Reynolds would bring plenty of enthusiasm to the team, whilst not brilliant I think he'd do a job. All for the right price of course.

And I act

I agree with you rmd. I, like yourself and many others here will be happy to see the back of him. I just think Reynolds would bring plenty of enthusiasm to the team, whilst not brilliant I think he'd do a job. All for the right price of course.

A lot of grub and niggle, a bit like Travis Burns, but as so, he'd spend quite a bit of time on the sideline. Unfortunately, given how desperate we are, I don't think his manager would let him come cheap. He's a Bulldog born and bred and i don't think he'd be too willing to change without a massive pay incentive.

Can't Barrett bring a panfer with him instead.....a lower grader or heaven forbid promote a current lower grader from Manly ???

Can't Barrett bring a panfer with him instead.....a lower grader or heaven forbid promote a current lower grader from Manly ???

Agree - and we don't really NEED a 5/8 with Stewart, Taufua, Matai, Hiku, Gutherson, Trbojevic, Lyon & DCE (8 players that need to be squeezed into 7). If we brought in another player, which of the two in that group do people drop?

Even with these players ALONE there needs to be a tough decision made. Save all the cap, and apply to forwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12