2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragons have confirmed the capture of Storm utility back Kurt Mann on a two year deal commencing next season along with the signings ofTitans forward Mark Ioane and Raiderswrecking ball Luke Page for the remainder of 2015.

Page is what we need at Manly :(

Has anyone heard anything about Docker being linked to Manly, coming with Api K ?
wouldnt mind Docker if true,I think he has a few injury problems or he is out of favour up here at the riff,not sure,but I new start he might get that steel back,they say a change is as good as a holiday

Has anyone heard anything about Docker being linked to Manly, coming with Api K ?
No, but I've been saying we should get him for 6 months now....maybe you heard it from moi? Having said that, if we have signed Brown, then I doubt we would go after Docker as well. Docker, Brown, Buhrer and Leary are all of a similar build.

A mate of mine (also a Manly supporter) mentioned it to me today after I text him about Api. He said he saw or heard somewhere about Docker being linked to us as well but couldn't remember where the source came from which is why I asked on here if anyone had heard of anything or if its an error on his part.

Agree with others though if it was to be true, I think he could add something if given a go. He was commonly spoken about as one of there good talents then it all went south? , he definitely would have a point to prove given the chance. I remember when he first came on to the scene to he hit like a truck in defence. I think there is something there to work with!

See what happens, perhaps these Penrith rumours are going hand in hand with the Barrett ones, although if Barrett is to be coming we already have Lewis Brown signed so I could understand if he tried to grab a couple more on the way out.

Drag queens are compiling a very nice list of young up and coming players dam it. Mann, Page, Ioane and Mose Masoe. And I haven't heard that they are loosing anyone. I would have liked every one of those guys to wear maroon and white. Never thought id be jealous of the Dragons recruitment.

Any developments on Lachlan Coote wearing our number 6 in 2015?
Haven't heard much about that.
But Cory Norman seems to be hanging out with the Manly Boys on Social Media.:think:
11374733_676124259185236_1277467093_n.jpg

Last edited:
Sure it's not gutho?
Its Cory and he had a comment from someone about playing for Manly.

Other tweets have Bozo&Dez fixing up the Ditherer with the Dogs and Manly with Reynolds - hope its not true.:eek:
Bozo should be getting us Mbye and Klemmer, or nothing at all from the Dogs

Its Cory and he had a comment from someone about playing for Manly.

Other tweets have Bozo&Dez fixing up the Ditherer with the Dogs and Manly with Reynolds - hope its not true.:eek:
Bozo should be getting us Mbye and Klemmer, or nothing at all from the Dogs
Fair enough!

Parramatta are delusional if they think that Foran is going to lead them to a premiership. He isn't the next Peter Sterling that their fans are expecting.

At Manly he was merely one part of the maching surrounded by great players. At parra he will be surrounded by second graders and old age pensioners like twatmough and Scott

And he is delusional if he thinks that he will enjoy playing for parramatta. Funny if he doesn't get paid his promised TPA's

I look forward to the eels finishing in the bottom 4 teams again next year and for the next 4 years.

if Parra's results don't improve big time next year their fans will burn the place down.

What will then happend with Arthur? Or is he safe for the next 4 years regadless of resuilts because of the cluase in Foran's contract. No wonder he is so keen to have Foran aboard as he will be teflon coated for the next few years regadless of results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11