2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragons have confirmed the capture of Storm utility back Kurt Mann on a two year deal commencing next season along with the signings ofTitans forward Mark Ioane and Raiderswrecking ball Luke Page for the remainder of 2015.

Page is what we need at Manly :(

I remember when Mann Caught a bomb on the run and scored the winning try and Tom S just stood there with a dumb look on his face.

Dragons have crappy forwards like us and their doing something about it at least. Even if the recruits are crap their on 1 year deals worth nothing. We've given up on this year.

Wonder if they plan on playing him at 5/8 or interchange with Ballin. Wont be resigning Hodges in that case I guess.

Hmm interesting. Gould said Api was released to secure a regular starting position. I'm wondering if Ballin may need to be more concerned then Hodges. I know he just singed a new contract for what those things are worth these days. But Hodges has age on his side, and he plays a similar game to Koroisau. The new driving force of recuitment be it Barrett or Bozo obviously like an attacking hooker and if they rate Koroisau you would have to be surprized if they would be discarding Hodges. I am wondering if the best defensive hooker in the comp can expect to warm the bench or is Ballin's style of play completely out of favour?

Well Well Well. What a good day.

Foran to Eels confirmed you beauty. More dollars yet to spend:) Kept the half we needed to keep anyway bye bye Foz.

Gained Api Koroisau. Plenty of positives there. Great signing.

Lost. Yes confirmation we lost an integral part of our top grade team loosing one of our front rowers today. We have not been able to afford to keep James (Irish) Hasson, and there to pounce on our mis fortune is non other then Davey Arthur. Parramatta the team that just keeps on giving;-)

Good news and welcome Mr Api!

Nothing up on the Manly site. That's twice Penrith has announced something on our behalf.

Does the new mgt or media guy have something against announcing signings? It's quite unprofessional edit: It's been explained that it's the rule and not unprofessional. My bad!

Last edited:
Good news and welcome Mr Api!

Nothing up on the Manly site. That's twice Penrith has announced something on our behalf.

Does the new mgt or media guy have something against announcing signings? It's quite unprofessional
New NRL rule , the current Club of a Player announces it after 10 day cooling off period. Something that came in when rd 13 Rule was abolished.

Manly will be free to 'welcome' the signings after this.

Still a WIP as off contract Players can be announced by their next club immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10