2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
have we all noticed that every other club seems to be re-signing their players quietly. why the F**k were we paraded? it seems the NRL is out for vengeance against our dominance to allow other teams to prosper.Who influences the NRL, money , who has the secret money, Vermin & Rooters.

If we want Elgey offering him 3 years FFS Kelly. This is the same rubbish negotiations Kelly played with dce and got shown up badly. He seems to think we can offer unders or less than other clubs and secure in demand players.

Any rumours on what Will Hoppa is doing. I reckon we should have a massive go at bringing him back.

The rumour was he was keen for a return and could replace Killer season after next and we could even play him in the centres next year with killer at 5/8.

have we all noticed that every other club seems to be re-signing their players quietly. why the F**k were we paraded? it seems the NRL is out for vengeance against our dominance to allow other teams to prosper.Who influences the NRL, money , who has the secret money, Vermin & Rooters.

Kasiano has re-signed with the Scumdogs. Case in point.

If we want Elgey offering him 3 years FFS Kelly. This is the same rubbish negotiations Kelly played with dce and got shown up badly. He seems to think we can offer unders or less than other clubs and secure in demand players.
could be that for elegy 2 years is more attractive. That is the year the tv rights get re-visited. And he would have had time to prove himself. I wouldn't sign a 3 year deal letting a club lock me in at low money.

titans want 3 years so that him and dce aren't off at the same time

• 👍
Reactions: Baz
could be that for elegy 2 years is more attractive. That is the year the tv rights get re-visited. And he would have had time to prove himself. I wouldn't sign a 3 year deal letting a club lock me in at low money.

titans want 3 years so that him and dce aren't off at the same time
Yep in much the same way as what the turbo brothers have done with us.

I have nothing against trying to get Elgey but theirs a huge difference between having a half who's played for Australia and having a half that's had one average first grade game.....even if people have wraps on the kid.
I'm all for trying something new, I just hope we have a back up plan.

I have nothing against trying to get Elgey but theirs a huge difference between having a half who's played for Australia and having a half that's had one average first grade game.....even if people have wraps on the kid.
I'm all for trying something new, I just hope we have a back up plan.
I agree that's why I think a 2 year deal is smart business. he's unproven so we aren't on the hook long term until we know what he's made of

I agree that's why I think a 2 year deal is smart business. he's unproven so we aren't on the hook long term until we know what he's made of
Yeah I'm with you, a 2 year deal is more in his favour than a 3 year deal. He seems like a kid that'll back himself all day.
If we do land him we must bring in an experienced number 6, ie maloney or Carney (yeah, I know, people hate both of those options).

Yeah I'm with you, a 2 year deal is more in his favour than a 3 year deal. He seems like a kid that'll back himself all day.
If we do land him we must bring in an experienced number 6, ie maloney or Carney (yeah, I know, people hate both of those options).
I'd prefer to get Albert Kelly. His running game would be devastating in a game with reduced interchanges.

Any word on Maloney or is he still talking to the roosters before going on the open market?
It's the rorters so despite having signed every other player that was off contract he'll be somehow paid 700k and everyone will continue to skip along in the land of sunshine, lollipops and rainbows and pretend they aren't cheating.

Word down the supermarket isle (where they stock all the best sauces), is that we are a lock for Tom Burgess, which will be announced soon in order to boost our chances of signing Maloney, Elgey and Klemmer (will ask for a release as the dogs cap is stretched to the max and his management want an upgrade given he made the kangaroos). They have Graham, Kasiano, Tollman all locked up long term and can't afford to offer him what his management want.

Word down the supermarket isle (where they stock all the best sauces), is that we are a lock for Tom Burgess, which will be announced soon in order to boost our chances of signing Maloney, Elgey and Klemmer (will ask for a release as the dogs cap is stretched to the max and his management want an upgrade given he made the kangaroos). They have Graham, Kasiano, Tollman all locked up long term and can't afford to offer him what his management want.
Yes please.

Hoping the Klemmer call is true - it makes sense - all mentioned there are close to the best of whats available - or is it an April 1st special....

Hoping this is true!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10