2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a post on FB. Saying Widdop isn't happy at the Dragons. Obviously, being on FB probably crap. Wondering though what people think? Don't mind Widdop

Saw a post on FB. Saying Widdop isn't happy at the Dragons. Obviously, being on FB probably crap. Wondering though what people think? Don't mind Widdop
Brent Read also mentioned this on Triple M yesterday & said several clubs have shown interest.

You would assume with Manly now needing a 5/8 we'd be one of them.

Best option yet I reckon & can kick goals too.

Widdop would be a decent buy. Albert Kelly with widdop maybe an ok option. Maloney is the best one IMO. No to carney and no way to lui

It has been a few years of backflips. FiFifta. Tedesco. Matuti's. Was proctor in there as well? Still a few weeks for Dce yet.

Probably not true but I'd have him in our colours for sure. He and Hunt would be a great pairing for us - now where did I put my magic wand?

DCE is building toward arse and cheek for Greenturd as Foz with king Authur. DCE is not staying. they have shat themselves and the smell will be around for a while they know it. Look to the future feathered friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10