2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG That is what we need!!!! Great news...we could do with a winger... finally Joe Kelly making some shrewd decisions. Let's immediately show the door to Wolfman, Hiku, Blair, Gutherson, Taufua, Tommy T and anyone else who has ever played on the wing. The club is moving forward. Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeext!!!!!!!!!

It's for this season Blowfly, so nothing to do with recruitment for next year. I think he has heaps of ability and will go well for us.
Common sense reply . This guy averaged 165 metres a game when he was playing nrl last year . How many of our players can do that . He is also big enough and versatile enough to play in the backs or forwards .

vidot has a maiden year for broncos as did tafua.
he is big yes, but slow, we alrady have the slowest winger in the comp in blair and hiku.
any winger can take a ball from snake, matai and killer and score in the corner.
a winger needs to bring his own skill
1. secure the high ball
2. have speed
3. positional defense to cover the fullback
4. Make meters to hit the ball up and take pressure off the big boppers.
Vidot only ticks no.4. from what ive seen which places him no better than Blair and tafua. I would say No,. bring on T.Turbo. .

Do you even watch the game? or are your eyes painted on? First you think Vidot is a good signing and now Thaiday any more trash the broncos can dump on us?
When Vidot was playing nrl last year I saw him playing strong making plenty of metres something our team is lacking . Thaiday is a proven player and may need a club like ours to bring out the best in him again . Both only at the right price

When Vidot was playing nrl last year I saw him playing strong making plenty of metres something our team is lacking . Thaiday is a proven player and may need a club like ours to bring out the best in him again . Both only at the right price
Yeah Vidot was a weapon last year. I don't know what games Desert Boot has been watching.

Yeah, could never like Third-man-in Thaiday enough to support him. Vidot though could certainly do a job. As a bench forward he could cover wing and centre injuries as well. TBH he could probably do a similar job to JSL (sorry, so many acronyms), but if he can bend or break the line we're a step ahead.

Media have only really linked us to Maloney (we lose him to the paper bags in Bondi) and Elgey (GC/NRL throw us a bone and we get the kid).

Vidiot was a new one mentioned only because of Jorge/Guthos injuries. Nothing will come of it I hope - just a paper selling exercise.

I think Joke Kelly has selected his 2 (Maloney/Elgey) and once again has no backup plan other than that. Can't argue with the choices though.

SMH :

The Titans are preparing to swoop on Corey Norman if the Eels five-eighth is forced to move on from Parramatta.

Gold Coast have identified Norman as the man to partner Daly Cherry-Evans as they step up their aggressive recruitment drive for next year.

While the Eels at this stage have no intention of releasing Norman – who is contracted until the end of next year – the Titans are patiently watching as the Eels juggle their salary cap.

Funny, how a club that was in a heap ff debt, now have a ton of money. Maybe the Penns plan is to do the same with Manly, then let the NRL take control lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10