2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.

JenEagle

Bencher
Are we looking at lussick? I'd prefer to see hint Gold Coast rather than parra.

Tbh both clubs are a joke.

Gold Coast has no supporters no history, no soul. They are a make believe attempt at a rugby league team solely existing to combat the AFL.

If the suns didn't exist or had folded the nrl would never have bailed the titans out.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Brent Read....more like brent 'don't' read!!!111oneoneone

amirite guys?!?!?!?!

No?

Ok carry on.

Eagle1188

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
How many bloody half backs do the Rorters want. They've got Maloney, Hastings and now they picked up Lussick jr from the slim for the rest of the season with option for next season. (slim got caught out being over the cap U20s). Maybe we should chase Hastings

Remi

Reserve Grader
How many bloody half backs do the Rorters want. They've got Maloney, Hastings and now they picked up Lussick jr from the slim for the rest of the season with option for next season. (slim got caught out being over the cap U20s). Maybe we should chase Hastings

No my mail is Lussick Jnr was not wanted. He had been coming off the bench for the last 2 seasons in the 20s and Parra have bought a good hooker / half from Canberra

Eagle1188

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
You make a good point Reni, I guess time will tell, A bit disappointed he didn't come back to us

Remi

Reserve Grader
You make a good point Reni, I guess time will tell, A bit disappointed he didn't come back to us
Will be interesting as his brother Darcy is off contract at the end of season. Would be nice to come back here, but that won't be happening.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
In todays SMH Fitz Files. If we have Luke and Tom, we may be a chance at Sam ??

Sam is no fool

What do you call it if something planned as an April Fool's joke comes true after all?

We may need a word for it, after rugby league website zerotackle.com broke the "news" on April 1 that the Roosters have just signed Sam Burgess for the remainder of the 2015 season, after Burgess decided that rugby union wasn't for him after all.

It would make sense, wouldn't it? My UK rugby sources tell me that Burgess is making no impact there, is a small fish in a big pond of far more experienced sharks, and is no chance of making the England "C" side, let alone their World Cup team.

Under those circumstances, wouldn't a return to the comp that he once dominated and grew rich in make sense? And why wait?

double hoops

First Grader
Which quality halfback are we talking to? Sounds like all's they have is some remote hope of getting Sammy? I am starting to think the Penns and Kelly are complete jokes.

Which quality halfback are we talking to? Sounds like all's they have is some remote hope of getting Sammy? I am starting to think the Penns and Kelly are complete jokes.
well hopefully Kelly will have the answers for the fans down in Albury in the Q&A time,otherwise he might not make it out alive,lol

Remi

Reserve Grader

Interesting note for the Rorters, they now have 3 of our local juniors Joey Lussick, Zach Nicholls and Charlie Taylor.

tookey

First Grader
Meanwhile Parra are signing new players and resigning existing players.

Must have hired the roosters salary cap accountant.

joeboy

Bencher
We are a terrible lure for any signings at present. Prospective players know body language and can tell an un-unified. I fear for re signing our young superstars signing let alone other quality players.

Come to manly, get well paid, but the club don't give a **** and is entrenched in mediocrity.

Lots of work to do, not sure if we have the people to do it.

double hoops

First Grader
Not sold on algy. I agree go after a young talent but is he seriously the best young kid out there? Cherry had time and space from day dot. Keep looking.

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Very big rumour going around the traps that Toovey has been sacked and Nathan Brown is the new coach. According to the source it will be announced on Monday.
I hope its just one of those rumours that come from fairy land because if true, goodbye Manly. Reason: Toovey is too well informed and challenges the Board.

hozza

Bencher
Very big rumour going around the traps that Toovey has been sacked and Nathan Brown is the new coach. According to the source it will be announced on Monday.
I hope its just one of those rumours that come from fairy land because if true, goodbye Manly. Reason: Toovey is too well informed and challenges the Board.
Wow. Devastated if true......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14