2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
lol I think people are being suckered by your 'sauces' @pjayz
What are you suggesting Lurker?? I'll have you know that I have two very good sauces...Big Rick's Hot As BBQ, and Heinz Ketchup which I like to mix together for ultimate tang.

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
What are you suggesting Lurker?? I'll have you know that I have two very good sauces...Big Rick's Hot As BBQ, and Heinz Ketchup which I like to mix together for ultimate tang.
On a serious note, I actually do have the infamous source/sauce - this is supposed to be the plan; however, I think we will miss out on Maloney and Klemmer, and end up with Seizer or Elgey and Tom Burgess.

I never post rumors from my sources as so much can change/go wrong, but given today's date I thought I would post what I have been told as it is the one day I can be exonerated if proven false.

lurker

Beaver lover
On a serious note, I actually do have the infamous source/sauce - this is supposed to be the plan; however, I think we will miss out on Maloney and Klemmer, and end up with Seizer or Elgey and Tom Burgess.
Klemmer took unders to stay at the dogs. I don't think it'd be the money but I'd think not starting would be starting to piss him off. It would for me if I was an Australian prop but behind tolman in the pecking order

mjb136

MWSE fanatic
Premium Member
Word down the supermarket isle (where they stock all the best sauces), is that we are a lock for Tom Burgess, which will be announced soon in order to boost our chances of signing Maloney, Elgey and Klemmer (will ask for a release as the dogs cap is stretched to the max and his management want an upgrade given he made the kangaroos). They have Graham, Kasiano, Tollman all locked up long term and can't afford to offer him what his management want.

Your supermarket is better than mine.

manlyseaeaglesyeew

Reserve Grader
Word down the supermarket isle (where they stock all the best sauces), is that we are a lock for Tom Burgess, which will be announced soon in order to boost our chances of signing Maloney, Elgey and Klemmer (will ask for a release as the dogs cap is stretched to the max and his management want an upgrade given he made the kangaroos). They have Graham, Kasiano, Tollman all locked up long term and can't afford to offer him what his management want.

Hope this is true, Tom Burgess and Klemmer starting props (both now playing off the bench which would be annoying them) Maloney 6 and Elgey 7, i could be happy with that

Baz

Beaver's Headgear
James Hooper on Sterlo tonight said that Manly are close to announcing Tom Burgess signing

bones

Bones Knows
image.jpg

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
Am I right in thinking we are talking about the lesser of the burgess twins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20