2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
The coming seasons should see a flood of ex NRL players back on the market the RFL has cut the ESL back down to 12 teams and bringing back Promotion and Relegation

eagles2win said:
The coming seasons should see a flood of ex NRL players back on the market the RFL has cut the ESL back down to 12 teams and bringing back Promotion and Relegation

Do you think if we had the 50 or so NRL players that are in ESL now back home, some of them still quite young, we could expand the NRL comp without fear of diluting the talent pool? I do.

mozgrame said:
eagles2win said:

Do you think if we had the 50 or so NRL players that are in ESL now back home, some of them still quite young, we could expand the NRL comp without fear of diluting the talent pool? I do.

Totally agree Moz. The suggestion that we dont have the playing roster to fill another six teams is rubbish. There are a lot of Ex Australian RL and New Zealand and Island players playing over in SuperLeague. Only the limitations of teams and salary caps stops many of them playing here in Oz. And I would suggest even in the NSW Cup and maybe in U20s there are some players up to standard to perform adequately at first grade level. Its just small minded thinking that restricts this game from expanding.

The word is the Broncs are shopping around Yow Yeh with Parramatta interested.

We'll see.

The Indian said:
Keith Lulia will fit in perfectly with what they are building at Parramatta.

Seems to me that Parra will only attract chefs . . . as they have the largest collection of wooden spoons in the competition.

mozgrame said:
eagles2win said:

Quite confidently. It'll make the English stronger to.

Raider Sam Williams has signed a one year deal with St George Illawarra for 2014.

Blake Ayshford signed two year deal with the Cronulla Tiger-Sharks

bones said:
Raider Sam Williams has signed a one year deal with St George Illawarra for 2014.

Blake Ayshford signed two year deal with the Cronulla Tiger-Sharks

Didnt I hear Pat Richards is going back to the Tigers... He must be 32 years old.

Where would Blair play ?? we are covered for outside backs. Depth signing at best.

He has played wing and centre for Parra. He was an outstanding junior player who has struggled to really kick on. I have seen him play many times and if there was one word to describe him it would be "lazy". Obviously Brad Arthur thinks they could turn him around like they did with Horo.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10