2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Folau has agreed to stay with the waratahs next year and the only thing stopping him staying in union will be if the ARU doesn't provide a sufficient top up of his NSW contract.

If it comes down to a bidding war between the dogs/NRL and ARU I now who will win.

If it were me, next years base players would be:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Clinton Gutherson
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Richie Fa'aoso
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brenton Lawrence
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Justin Horo
13. John Symonds

14. Jamie Buhrer
15. Ligi Sao
16. Jake Trbojevic
17. Michael Chee Kam

Released: Kite, Wolfman, G Stewart, Rose, Galuvao, Hiku, King. Should be WELL under the cap, too. Time to re-build. When was the last time we only won 2 games from the last 8 starts?

No 13 John Symonds: He'll save us lol Won't be a problem then getting a new stadium built if he starts. I'd keep Rose if he keeps playing this way but maybe it's contract renewal time. Get another gun ho prop and that team looks pretty good. Not sure about Buhrer though.

Ryan said:

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Clinton Gutherson
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Richie Fa'aoso
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brenton Lawrence
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Justin Horo
13. John Symonds

14. Jamie Buhrer
15. Ligi Sao
16. Jake Trbojevic
17. Michael Chee Kam

Released: Kite, Wolfman, G Stewart, Rose, Galuvao, Hiku, King. Should be WELL under the cap, too. Time to re-build. When was the last time we only won 2 games from the last 8 starts?

I like the direction you're heading Ryan but I wouldnt let go G. Stewart or Hiku and I doubt that King will ever go to another club.

Would anyone want King at this stage of his career?? Maybe Glenn needs a fresh start and Hiku is a good utility. Must be a young prop out there looking for 1st grade.

Ryan said:

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Clinton Gutherson
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Richie Fa'aoso
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brenton Lawrence
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Justin Horo
13. John Symonds

14. Jamie Buhrer
15. Ligi Sao
16. Jake Trbojevic
17. Michael Chee

Agreed except I'd let Buhrer and Ballin go as well and chase a class centre and backrower.
Lawton and Chisholm to come in.

Correct me if i am wrong but if you release a contracted player then you still need to pay out their contract (unless you can find someone to take on part of their wage)

So all you are doing is getting rid of a heap of experience, replacing it with unproven kids (and a massive change at that)

Ryan what confuses me is that you will hold Toovey accountable for our results by stating we have a top 4 roster as yet you are advocating a clean out?

Ryan, why in your rebuild are you throwing away a 20 year old who has gone pretty well in his 4 1st grade starts ? That's crazy

Not to mention the fact you have tossed out most of the front rowers to replace them with a kid that has never even played a game against men in the NSW Cup

Ryan said:

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Clinton Gutherson
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Richie Fa'aoso
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brenton Lawrence
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Justin Horo
13. John Symonds

14. Jamie Buhrer
15. Ligi Sao
16. Jake Trbojevic
17. Michael Chee Kam

last year we had a 2 from 6 spell last year, 2 from 7 in 2010 or 5 losses in 8 round (same as this streak) and the previous time we only won 2 from 8 was 2009. A certain fullback was missing in that time as well after certain allegations. So it happens fairly often.

Got some signing news coming soon, stand by...

Josh Starling from $ouffs to Manly

Signed for 3 years!

Boooom!

Last edited by a moderator:
John Symonds is to fat. Would need to slim down. Possible front row partner for Rose. I think though, his mind and body are directed at doing stuff with Amber Keating.

Keith Lulia is quitting superleague and returning to Oz. I always liked him, quite underated at the Knights. Should we sign him up? Rumours have it that Dogs, Roosters and Eels are after him. Knights and Panthers also showing strong interest.

eelcatcher said:
Keith Lulia is quitting superleague and returning to Oz. I always liked him, quite underated at the Knights. Should we sign him up? Rumours have it that Dogs, Roosters and Eels are after him. Knights and Panthers also showing strong interest.

Dogs and Roosters always in the bidding with their unlimited salary caps.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11