2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sheikheagle said:
In today's paper manly signing cheyse Blair. In a decent team he could b a reasonable player.

Gawd I regard him as one of the worst 1st graders. However maybe he has been put up too early, and has potential.

hmmmm, a decent but pray cheap signing in Cheyse Blair if true. I think he has potential, a bit of Manly culture, who knows what heights he could reach. On related news, surprise surprise, Dogs sign Pat O'Hanlon.

My first thought was, "Which Blair?"

Then I thought, we've lost Tonga, so we need a workmanlike fill-in for our top guys. If he kicks on to consistent NRL standard that is just a bonus.

Don't be surprised to see David Shillington and Canberra part ways soon. As revealed by Fairfax Media, the Kangaroos prop quit the club's leadership group over the leniency shown by coach David Furner towards Blake Ferguson. Despite being under contract, there's every chance the parties could split in the near future, with Brisbane looming as a likely destination.

http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/greenberg-keen-to-sign-graham-to-longterm-deal-20130713-2pwnl.html

Someone was giving Shillington and the senior player group a spray in the media for "letting down" Dugan and Ferguson. I can't remember who it was now, but FMD what can you do if two muppets like that want to carry on like tools.

Chip and Chase said:
Someone was giving Shillington and the senior player group a spray in the media for "letting down" Dugan and Ferguson. I can't remember who it was now, but FMD what can you do if two muppets like that want to carry on like tools.

It was Willie Mason on NRL 360 giving it to the senior players at Canberra for not pulling these goons into line. I hope Willie chokes on those words now that Shillington has stood up to the piss weak Raiders management.

So much of the Raider's crap gets swept under the carpet down here in Canberra! Always has, always will be.........

Sharks are also after 2 more outside backs - 1 an English international & the other Simona?? from guess where ....Tigers!!
The Sharks were recently fined big time for busting the salary cap, yet since have upgraded many recent contracts & just signing Ayshford. Hmmm

Normie said:
So much of the Raider's crap gets swept under the carpet down here in Canberra! Always has, always will be.........

Well, one could say that about most of the goings on in Canberra.

If true I reckon Blair is a good signing - he showed a lot of potential when he first arrived and he is only 21. Looks like one of those centres who will end up strong 2nd rowers.

I would be raiding the Eels reject shop for young players on cheap contracts this summer cause lets face it the place is a joke and what chance are their players being given and what clue do they have in retaining the right players anyway ?? - half our current team are former Parra players they didn't rate at 1 time or another.

They let go all their young players go to sign average players on big $$$ eg Harrison and Lussick. We could pick up plenty of good stuff out of that sinking ship.

Good signing for mine.

chris_niko said:
Benji Marshall officially asks for a release. Tigers twitter page

Somehow I dont think this is to West's detriment and I think they should let him go. They have a lot of talented juniors waiting for their opportunity, and this would loosen the purse strings. Benji is a brilliant player but you can tell his heart is not in his play most of the time. probably needs a fresh start either in Union or perhaps somewhere north of the border.

Just heard that too. Marshall seems to want out.

Bulldogs, Sharks, Roosters and Eels (in order of interest and likelihood of signing) are after him. Knights and Warriors showing some interest too

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8