2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Money Bill apparently staying at the rorters for another year on a contract worth a million bucks,it amazes me how they can continually do this and stay under the cap,I guess the broom will strike the rorters again,who will have to go

Darren said:
add in Farrar and you have a trifecta of ordinary.

You forgot Brett Stewart, for the quartet.

Seriously though, If you want a true trifecta of ordinary, any three of your posts will do the trick.

eagles2win said:
Liam Foran and Vic Mauro maybe up for grabs at the end of the SL but have heard they've let there standard slip.

Funny, Vic's straight running, high workrate no frills no mistakes play would be welcome for us right now.

Shoe1 said:
eagles2win said:
Liam Foran and Vic Mauro maybe up for grabs at the end of the SL but have heard they've let there standard slip.

Funny, Vic's straight running, high workrate no frills no mistakes play would be welcome for us right now.

g'day all,Precisely, was always underrated and underappreciated by many and would be a godsend for us now.
cheers mike

Yep, I always liked Vic. He was a meter eater in the same vein Joe was. I'd welcome him back. How one goes in ESL isn't always a good yardstick.

Found this on facebook (it must be true then). No name to it, so I'm a bit skeptical.
Had to laugh at the bit about Anthony Griffin being a key factor when you consider who he is being coached by at the dogs.

JUST IN:
Brisbane Broncos General Manager of Football Operations Andrew Gee tonight confirmed widespread online rumours the club is on the verge of pulling off what is being touted as one of the biggest signing coups in the club's history; the imminent signing of superstar back Ben Barba.

Speaking from the Broncos headquarters at Red Hill, one of the clubs favourite sons, Gee was being anything but coy in regard to rumours swirling in league circles today that a deal with Barba had been completed. Grinning wildy as he spoke from the queue in the clubs buffet-themed dining hall, Gee was refusing to take all the credit for the deal which will see the excitement machine don the maroon, yellow and white from 2014.

Whilst it is believed Barba is keen to arrive in the QLD capital to be closer to his young children next year, the opportunity to be mentored by head coach Anthony 'Hook' Griffin is thought to be a critical factor in the flashy fullback making the trek north for the next 3 years. As Gee pointed out, "players view us as an attractive proposition in terms of not only how well the team is coached, but also how effectively the club is managed.

The club is expected to announce the signing officially after this weekend's round.

I told you all this a couple of pages ago on this thread. The dogs made there decision to keep Kasiano over Barba weeks ago. Not really a coup...way more like an off loading.

Griffin coached at Redcliffe and learnt exactly what the Barba clan was like through Bens brother and it wasn't pretty I can assure you of that.

This has nothing to do with anything other than the Broncos are absolutely and totally desperate for a supposed superstar,they are not used to being without one.

Funny, they pride themselves on sacking Gagai and a host of others for not adhering to their high standards and now they are lunging at Barber.Griffin is under real pressure up here,believe me.

Is Manly chasing anyone seriously for 2014. I think we need some upgrades especially with Kite leaving and a number of the players they bought on one year contracts. Certainly be good to hang onto Symonds, Lawrence and Horo and they must hang onto the good young players like Gutherson, Trbojevic, Sago, Hiku, Chee-Kam etc. But they need another infusion if we are to be competitive in 2014 and beyond.

If the players you mention are re-signed, and continue to improve, then all good for the next couple of years.

susan said:
Griffin coached at Redcliffe and learnt exactly what the Barba clan was like through Bens brother and it wasn't pretty I can assure you of that.

This has nothing to do with anything other than the Broncos are absolutely and totally desperate for a supposed superstar,they are not used to being without one.

Funny, they pride themselves on sacking Gagai and a host of others for not adhering to their high standards and now they are lunging at Barber.Griffin is under real pressure up here,believe me.

A quick visit to BroncosHQ fan forum if you want to see how bad Hook has it with the fans :)

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10