2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Had a request to update this thread so I'll start with....
Confirmed - Niccipops to stick with Manly for lifelong contract.

Link to previous and now "Closed" thread:

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Rumoured-and-Confirmed-Signings

Jethro said:
Link to previous and now "Closed" thread:

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Rumoured-and-Confirmed-Signings
I see The Eagle has got in with post #1692 before that was closed. Is that a record for a Silvertails thread?

niccipops said:
Had a request to update this thread so I'll start with....
Confirmed - Niccipops to stick with Manly for lifelong contract.

With no get out clause I hope.

Have we released Cunningham and Palau they aren't re-signed as far as I can see.

Ryans post from the now defunct thread

Out:-
Darcy Lussick -> Eels
Daniel Harrison -> Eels
Michael Oldfield -> Roosters
Tony Williams -> Bulldogs
Dean Whare -> Panthers

Possibly Out:-
Vic Mauro -> UK
Tim Robinson -> Eels
Brent Kite -> Tigers

In:-
Ligi Sao <- Warriors NYC
Peta Hiku <- Warriors NYC
Michael Chee Kam <- Raiders NYC
Richard Fa'aoso <- Storm
Jacob Gagan <- Eels NYC
Joshua Robinson - NEW

Possibly In:-
Jesse Sene-Lefao <- Panthers NYC
Brad Takairangi <- Roosters
Adrian Ha'angana <- Souths NYC

add David Gower

What are we trying to turn ourselves into the Warriors. Lot of bros comin in bro.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Why did we need to start a new one ?

I am thankful cause on a mobile device you often end up being taken to the start of very long threads and the thought of signing Willie Mason for next season was causing panic attacks.

weev said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Why did we need to start a new one ?

I am thankful cause on a mobile device you often end up being taken to the start of very long threads and the thought of signing Willie Mason for next season was causing panic attacks.

Willie would be a damn good signing

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Ryans post from the now defunct thread

Out:-
Darcy Lussick -> Eels
Daniel Harrison -> Eels
Michael Oldfield -> Roosters
Tony Williams -> Bulldogs
Dean Whare -> Panthers

Possibly Out:-
Vic Mauro -> UK
Tim Robinson -> Eels
Brent Kite -> Tigers

In:-
Ligi Sao <- Warriors NYC
Peta Hiku <- Warriors NYC
Michael Chee Kam <- Raiders NYC
Richard Fa'aoso <- Storm
Jacob Gagan <- Eels NYC
Joshua Robinson - NEW

Possibly In:-
Jesse Sene-Lefao <- Panthers NYC
Brad Takairangi <- Roosters
Adrian Ha'angana <- Souths NYC

add David Gower

Add Dane Chisholm - confirmed on twitter to a Tigers fan he is heading to Manly.

Today's e-mail form the club

Sea Eagles workhorse Matt Ballin says he's looking forward to a restful off-season break before plunging headlong into 2013 preparations with a host of fresh young talent.

Once his battle-weary body has recovered, Ballin and the team will return to training in early November, along with ten new players who have been added to the full time squad.

"We're looking forward to next year. We'll have a good break in this off season then come back around November and start training hard for 2013.

"We've got a few good young players coming so we're excited about the new year and some new potential.

"They'll settle in well hopefully and bring their knowledge from other clubs over and hopefully make us better."

Ballin finished the season on top of the competition's tackle count, with 50 more than his closest rival, and he said he's looking forward to a month of recovery as a result.

"The body's a bit weary and tired so I'm looking forward to a good break."

While his defensive game will always be a feature, Ballin said the Sea Eagles are looking to improve their ball security next year and he's hoping he can cut back on the tackles and focus on attacking footy.

"Hopefully we can hold the ball a bit next year," he said. "That was probably one of our downfall's this year so hopefully I don't have to make that many tackles in 2013."

"But you can always improve on your game and that will be something I'll be hoping to do well again next year."

tookey said:
Today's e-mail form the club

Sea Eagles workhorse Matt Ballin says he's looking forward to a restful off-season break before plunging headlong into 2013 preparations with a host of fresh young talent.

Once his battle-weary body has recovered, Ballin and the team will return to training in early November, along with ten new players who have been added to the full time squad.

"We're looking forward to next year. We'll have a good break in this off season then come back around November and start training hard for 2013.

"We've got a few good young players coming so we're excited about the new year and some new potential.

"They'll settle in well hopefully and bring their knowledge from other clubs over and hopefully make us better."

Ballin finished the season on top of the competition's tackle count, with 50 more than his closest rival, and he said he's looking forward to a month of recovery as a result.

"The body's a bit weary and tired so I'm looking forward to a good break."

While his defensive game will always be a feature, Ballin said the Sea Eagles are looking to improve their ball security next year and he's hoping he can cut back on the tackles and focus on attacking footy.

"Hopefully we can hold the ball a bit next year," he said. "That was probably one of our downfall's this year so hopefully I don't have to make that many tackles in 2013."

"But you can always improve on your game and that will be something I'll be hoping to do well again next year."

It would have been great if the club told us who was in the training squad and who the 10 new additions are.

The Who said:
Who have been signed OFFICIALLY?

Tooves is probably out fishing in his tinnie. Can Larissa hunt him down & give us an early heads up on this? :)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6