‘Show respect’: NRL’s message as Hasler, Manly face $25,000 fine

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

very interesting, especially the quotes from Luke Phillips.

Also, Annesley continually says 'it's a thankless job, being a ref.'

give me a break, they get paid 100k a year and do a job where they can't be questioned while 'on the clock' and when found to be sub-par, they get one week off with full pay!

sign me up!

Nothing will ever change because they can’t be criticised and are not really accountable.

I do like the idea someone tabled earlier on this thread about having the ref’s debrief sessions open to the public - for some transparency- that would be very interesting viewing

Nothing will ever change because they can’t be criticised and are not really accountable.

I do like the idea someone tabled earlier on this thread about having the ref’s debrief sessions open to the public - for some transparency- that would be very interesting viewing
And a tad embarrassing, I’d say, not going to happen.

So the pissants at nrl HQ are going to make an example of Des and Josh even though several others have been equally critical all season. What a bunch of soft cocks they are. I would just simply refuse to pay any fine they hand out. Tell them to stick it up their arseholes and blow smoke with it. Pack of fukwits ruining this game.

I watched Paul Kent claiming that DESpicable questioned the integrity of Cummins.
Not once did he question the performance of Cummins. Anybody watching the match would agree it was one-sided. Doesn't that allow for Cummins to be scrutinised and questioned whether he is fit to be an impartial judge?
Personally, I don't think any referee could be so incompetent. There must be an agenda. When I see how much influence the gambling companies have on this sport I can draw the conclusion that he was bribed.
I know blokes like Kent won't ever investigate corruption in RL because it pays their wages, and he'd never get a job as a real journalist covering real issues. Plus the fact that he is a Parramatta apologist.

I watched Paul Kent claiming that DESpicable questioned the integrity of Cummins.
Not once did he question the performance of Cummins. Anybody watching the match would agree it was one-sided. Doesn't that allow for Cummins to be scrutinised and questioned whether he is fit to be an impartial judge?
Personally, I don't think any referee could be so incompetent. There must be an agenda. When I see how much influence the gambling companies have on this sport I can draw the conclusion that he was bribed.
I know blokes like Kent won't ever investigate corruption in RL because it pays their wages, and he'd never get a job as a real journalist covering real issues. Plus the fact that he is a Parramatta apologist.

Plus Kent is always trying to be nice to Parra so they induct him as a life member from that one game he played for them.

Plus Kent is always trying to be nice to Parra so they induct him as a life member from that one game he played for them.
He’s also heard that a few of the blue & gold lads like a cold one after the game.

That’s why he has bucket and a bag of ice ready to go in the boot of his car.

Last edited:
So it's a tactic to stop the whistle clowns arse raping us week after week. We'll it's working well seeing how we've been shafted from Rd 1. Kent is nothing but a scumatta mouthpiece.

Hard to see how JWH spray at the ref isnt as bad if not worse, playing the victim card based on an agenda

I agree with kent in that it can be a tactic though, because it has proven it works. The moment we admit that , it shows the refs and boss can be manipulated by opinion and media .but that doesnt mean des wasnt correct .

Kent also just shouted over rothfields attempts to throw balance into the mix on 360 or any suggestion the ref had a shocker.

Hard to see how JWH spray at the ref isnt as bad if not worse, playing the victim card based on an agenda

I agree with kent in that it can be a tactic though, because it has proven it works. The moment we admit that , it shows the refs and boss can be manipulated by opinion and media .but that doesnt mean des wasnt correct .

Kent also just shouted over rothfields attempts to throw balance into the mix on 360 or any suggestion the ref had a shocker.
That just reinforces my decision to stop watching 360.

EB1B6B41-0EFA-4CE4-8A72-E13248E46F9C.jpeg

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8