‘Show respect’: NRL’s message as Hasler, Manly face $25,000 fine

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The refs and the NRL disrespect the players and the fans with the atrocious decisions made and then A and the NRL disrespect us trying to justify these decisions.

In my world you earn respect.
This is done through honesty and integrity, which these officials showed pretty much the opposite to decide the outcome of a professional sporting event.
What are they calling respect ?
That ppl can't speak the truth after witnessing a crime, as that's all I seen on Friday night, it would be disrespectful to be dishonest about the terrible and criminal decisions....so I think the respectful thing is to not pretend it didn't happen....it did and a man is being put on the spot to give his opinions on the game his team had just battled their a**es off to win and it was not decided by the players....does he lie and say the opposition deserved to win and were too good on the night, that would be disrespectful imo.
If Des got personal about the individuals involved or their families, that is disrespectful- that would be wrong....but he simply stated the truth about factual events that millions of ppl also witnessed and apart from Brad Arthur, would agree with

"They do a good job" says Abdo. FMD
Its all about perspective I guess, if he was referring to huge amounts of money corrupt officiating procures certain parties, then perhaps his Quote, “They do a good job” makes perfect sense.

Lawyers, the master craftsman (of deceit) when it comes to manipulating the written or spoken word. The masters of double Dutch (It’s why most CEO’s and politicians have legal back grounds these days) They never lie, they don’t have to, they just speak in reference to their personal process, knowing full well, you can’t and or don’t understand where their coming from, bingo, of course they do a good job.

If you get the chance to watch the game again, check out the way Cummins talks to the players, its anger personified, and he wants respect. What do they say, if you cant handle the heat, get out of the Kitchen

A true sign that the ref did a good job is if he is not spoken about after the game. Just does his job and officiates both sides evenly and lets the football speak for itself.

The fact that we are still talking about his performance 5 days after the game proves this system is broken.

I reckon they should record the ref's sessions so the general public can watch them.
Most people wont bother because it would be very boring to watch, but if they are officiating honestly then they shouldn't have anything to hide from us, therefor it shouldn't be an issue for us to be able to watch what they are doing.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8