‘Show respect’: NRL’s message as Hasler, Manly face $25,000 fine

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The NRL is a business, it's not about supporters. They really couldn't give a rats a%se about the small people, it's about them them milking large incomes whilst paid by TV rights.

At end of day our supporter base is less than other Sydney clubs, and the NRL understands it's Manly vrs the everyone else. They don't mind throwing us under the bus ie Des. Because it makes everyone else feel better.

Old mate Todd Greenberg made it clear that the NRL brains trust (and I use the term in the loosest possible sense) found that consistency was "overrated". And nothing that has happened in the NRL since that statement or his demise has led me to believe that they have changed their position.
They’ve been consistent with their position in relation to that.

Unlike the Des comments, which attracted columns and columns of news inches, I haven't seen anything 'official' about Robbo's comments. I've seen that nothing will happen, but I've only read that on here.

Unlike the Des comments, which attracted columns and columns of news inches, I haven't seen anything 'official' about Robbo's comments. I've seen that nothing will happen, but I've only read that on here.
Robbo said this about the Ref in his presser:
"it wasn't a good enough performance, you still should be in a position, it's not going to happen in Roosters colours, that's not bias that's a fact, that you're not going to get those opportunities..."

What on earth could he have meant by "it's not going to happen in Roosters colours" other than to imply Roosters were treated differently??

But true, no 'journos' highlighting this in the media, so I expect Abdo has already just dashed off a quick note to Robbo and Politis apologising profusely for the ref's anti-Chook bias and asking for forgiveness.

Easts did cop some bad decisions, but it was nothing like the blatant corruption that Cummins perpetuated in the match forever known as The Robbery at Commbank on May 20. . . .
and he was armed with nothing more than a whistle and a grudge.
and a TAB slip

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8