Rose - the thorn in the side

Jatz Crackers said:
Des wont drop Rose. He didnt when Choc berated Orford onfield a couple of years ago. It will be addressed though. You cant have dissent between team mates during a game. Like cancer it can spread through a team so Des wont let that happen.

He should be dropped for poor form, dumb errors and too much weight. It's a bit stiff on the young guys in NSW Cup being kept out by a passenger.

Jatz Crackers said:
Bravo Ryan.

Youve managed to reduce your mood swing cycles to now fit within a single thread rather than a week between rounds.

Thanks mate, now go get me a beer. Pronto !
Or red wine of your Garts ! Fag :)

RE: Rose

Ryan said:
Pablo said:
Pretty poor form though shoving a team mate under any circumstances. The look on his face when he did it was a giant " f**k you". Not a good look for the team and something the media will grab a hold of. Rose should show more respect to his young play maker. I woulda benched him for the rest of the game if i was hasler.

Lets be fair, DCE is no-one to cast stones. The bloke has personally cost us two matches with his worse than average goal kicking.

He is suffering from a slight case of Orfordism where he is incapable of kicking goals from the sideline. :D

Jatz Crackers said:
Bravo Ryan.

Youve managed to reduce your mood swing cycles to now fit within a single thread rather than a week between rounds.

Seriously though....there's enough here to be passionate about. Some things will have me ripping in, some things I don't give a **** about.

****, maybe I'm the George Rose of posters ??

:heart:

Jethro said:
Ryan said:
Pablo said:
Pretty poor form though shoving a team mate under any circumstances. The look on his face when he did it was a giant " f**k you". Not a good look for the team and something the media will grab a hold of. Rose should show more respect to his young play maker. I woulda benched him for the rest of the game if i was hasler.

Lets be fair, DCE is no-one to cast stones. The bloke has personally cost us two matches with his worse than average goal kicking.

He is suffering from a slight case of Orfordism where he is incapable of kicking goals from the sideline. :D

I did, have, will, and do love Ox.
Sorry everyone. Will always be one of my favourites, and will never utter a bad word against him.

Matabele said:
He should be dropped for poor form, dumb errors and too much weight. It's a bit stiff on the young guys in NSW Cup being kept out by a passenger.

Agree with that, he just wont get dropped on the DCE thing.

Robinson to get more game time would suit me fine.

Ryan said:
George is one of our most up-tempo characters guys. Don't null him by blowing everything out of proportion.

Good mates disagree guys.

What happened tonight showed a team focused on result.

That equals positive in my point of view.

Agreed Ryan, we lost & as such everyone wants to point fingers & highlight every fault, however minor.

I'm sure that Rosey & DCE will work things out & both will be in the team next week.

Jatz Crackers said:
Des wont drop Rose. He didnt when Choc berated Orford onfield a couple of years ago. It will be addressed though. You cant have dissent between team mates during a game. Like cancer it can spread through a team so Des wont let that happen.
Agree, the dissent between team 'mates' was not a good look. Disappointed in Rose when all DCE was trying to do was show him support. Not setting a good example to the younger players and yes I hope Des deals with Rose appropriately.

If you love yourself, think your the best user on the forum are extremely obese and more worried about your hair style than performing at your job then yes, you are the george rose of the internet.
Oh and add if you like making mistakes and shoving other employees that call you on them, then yes again

Jethro said:

Haha - I was thinking the same thing in the game! :)

I like his signs of Orfordism

If he'd been a Qlder he would have had his cock sucked by selectors all over,us dumb ****s in NSW made him go down as the best player never to play SOO nor Test

Rose has been lacking impact this year. Smokin Joe is outgunning him. Maybe a spell could wake him up a bit, and give Robinson or Harrison another shot. The push on DCE wasn't a good look, but it could have just been frustration at making a stupid error and then been told about it by a cheeky half. Anway he needs to get the errors out of his game, get fit and start busting the line.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
here is George twitter > http://twitter.com/#!/gorgeousgrose
send him a message
my tweet to him

No excuse for shoving a Team mate no matter how pissed off you are , you owe him and all #gomanly fans an apology George

I just got a reply
gorgeousgrose george rose
@
@berkeley_eagle beat it
5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Jatz Crackers said:
Ryan said:
Thanks mate, now go get me a beer. Pronto !
Or red wine of your Garts ! Fag :)

Here is your beer my friend l_l

:D

Niiiiiiice :) Make sure it's not one of those weak QLD beers ! What are they called 4X or something? :cool:

Garts said:
Just tossing up if should crack another bottle of red.

Hang your head in shame ! Actually, I almost feel like......nope, don't say it Ryan !

ads said:
Jethro said:

Haha - I was thinking the same thing in the game! :)

I've been thinking that for the last few games and cringe every time that we score near the sideline as I am certain each time that the try will not be converted which could possibly mean a lost game due to his current poor kicking abilities from the sideline.

I just hope that he is only going through a rough patch and with plenty of kicking practice from the sideline at training that he is able to pick up his game in that department.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
send him a message
my tweet to him

No excuse for shoving a Team mate no matter how pissed off you are , you owe him and all #gomanly fans an apology George

I just got a reply
@
@berkeley_eagle beat it
Seriously berks poor form to post that on georges twitter it was heat of the moment stuff he is great to fans and that kind of posts is nit gonna encourage him to interact with us.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
send him a message
my tweet to him

I just got a reply
@
@berkeley_eagle beat it

So barely an 1hr after walking off the field, he's on twitter?
His priorities are a bit worrying.

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2