Rose - the thorn in the side

RE: Rose

Ryan said:
Garts said:
To be fair on DCE Ryan they have been sideline kicks each time. If he missed sitters I would be filthy.

Lyon should be kicking.

Yes, or no?
Lyon should be our kicker,fair enough the kicks dce misses have been from touchline,but they dont even look like going close,dessie needs to address this and if he doesnt i wont be happy.

Seriously guys there was nothing in that. We want George to be an aggro unit on the field and he was peeved off he made an error and didn't appreciate DCE telling him so. I'm sure both forgot about it 2 seconds later. Absolutely nothing to it.

Ryan said:
Garts said:
To be fair on DCE Ryan they have been sideline kicks each time. If he missed sitters I would be filthy.

Lyon should be kicking.

Yes, or no?

If it's based on last years form Lyon should. But there maybe a reason he isn't, i.e. His injury earlier this year could impact it. I don't know the situation. All I know is DCE misses have been from the touchline. In saying that he should have at least kicked one of them in the last few weeks. If Lyon is ok to kick he should.

I reckon he's getting fatter. His gut looked bigger than usual tonight, he really needs to put a request in for a custom jersey with vertical stripes.

Sacking him is a bit drastic but he def. needs a kick up the fat backside and to have a rest for a week.

Lyon is not kicking because he doesn't like doing it. Plain and simple. DCE was keen to do the job so Killer happily let him do it.

Volley said:
Ryan said:
It's called passion Volley

It's called being a douchebag.

I can't fault a player for what happened. Rose is a seasoned player. This mediocre (at best) half comes in a rolls his eyes at his play.

What would you do.

Cherry-Evans needs to look at his own game before calling out anyone else. He is as good as his cousin.

Ryan said:
Matabele said:
Rose needs some time out. If it's not bad enough seeing his shirt sliding up over the big fat gut, we also have to put up with dumb errors and ridiculous penalties. And now he's shoving team mates.

Time for Rose to go - he is the weakest link and the thorn in the side. Robinson or Harrison to step up.

Disagree. We need more compete. We have the skill. We have the players. We lack the heart at critical times.

And we have a woeful half-back.

Thanks Ryan, he is now destined for great things, probably an aussie half now you have written him off.

What did DCE say? Maybe he said if it were a big mac you would of held it. Rose did look very pissed. Not a good look Georgie

Fluffy said:
Ryan said:
Matabele said:
Rose needs some time out. If it's not bad enough seeing his shirt sliding up over the big fat gut, we also have to put up with dumb errors and ridiculous penalties. And now he's shoving team mates.

Time for Rose to go - he is the weakest link and the thorn in the side. Robinson or Harrison to step up.

Disagree. We need more compete. We have the skill. We have the players. We lack the heart at critical times.

And we have a woeful half-back.

Thanks Ryan, he is now destined for great things, probably an aussie half now you have written him off.

Ordinary, he's been ordinary. He's done nothing extra-ordinary apart from that left footed field goal. He's the Graham Lowe of half backs....average, at best.

In Rose's defence he is the only prop making metres. I am so sick of kitey playing half back!!! If he could only realise how good he could be!!!'

Still good signs. We played terrible against 16 players, away from home and still only lost by 2.

We will be better for the loss!!! We wont be the only team losing up there this year

Get a grip Ryan and take your meds. The halfback wasn't the one giving away dumb penalties and dropping the ball. He is however supposed to chirp at the forwards and motivate them.

Rose is a passenger and there are capable guys who can take his place. Neither can be said of DCE, particularly now since Foran is injured.

Get a grip Ryan and take your meds. The halfback wasn't the one giving away dumb penalties and dropping the ball. He is however supposed to chirp at the forwards and motivate them.

Rose is a passenger and there are capable guys who can take his place. Neither can be said of DCE, particularly now since Foran is injured.

Lyon isn't kicking because he got injured in round 1. therfore cherry took over the duties and went alright for the first few rounds so he kept going with it. I reckon you will see Lyon kicking next week though.

Ryan said:
Volley said:
Ryan said:
It's called passion Volley

It's called being a douchebag.

I can't fault a player for what happened. Rose is a seasoned player. This mediocre (at best) half comes in a rolls his eyes at his play.

What would you do.

Cherry-Evans needs to look at his own game before calling out anyone else. He is as good as his cousin.

You originally quoted passion. I'd say DCE having a word to Rose to get his **** right would stem from a passion to win. It's also good to see a half who has the balls to talk sternly to his forwards.

Matabele said:

Well said Mata = Ryan you are speaking crap as usual :argue:

I thought DCE looked better in attack this week, seems to be improving and trying to take more control. I for one am glad we have him. Harsh calls by Ryan but am sort of glad, as Fluffy said, he will now be a star.

dowdz said:
What did DCE say? Maybe he said if it were a big mac you would of held it. Rose did look very pissed. Not a good look Georgie

That's a good point. Maybe we can get Macca's to sponsor the ball and then George will become like Adam Sandler in the Waterboy!

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2