Rose - the thorn in the side

Fat George has zero discipline full stop. He can't control his temper, his mouth, the ball. Get rid of him.

Masked Eagle said:
dowdz said:
What did DCE say? Maybe he said if it were a big mac you would of held it. Rose did look very pissed. Not a good look Georgie

That's a good point. Maybe we can get Macca's to sponsor the ball and then George will become like Adam Sandler in the Waterboy!

Tackling fuel :)

If I were coach of any team and one of my players shoved another especially after they made a mistake, that player would be dropped the following week.

He is lucky that DCE has guts and ticker because that would normally be enough to see a young half drop his head and go quiet, but he didn't he kept going and guiding is into a comeback. Rose lost a tonne of respect in my household!

No excuse for that and no excuse from the refs for their bs either

here is George twitter > http://twitter.com/#!/gorgeousgrose
send him a message
my tweet to him

No excuse for shoving a Team mate no matter how pissed off you are , you owe him and all #gomanly fans an apology George

Snoz said:
I personally think DCE is coming along nicely in his rookie year.

That's cool mate - each to their own, and I won't even abuse you for your opinion.

PS guys: Good on George.

Hope Des rips his ****ing head off! You NEVER show your opponents your frustration. And you NEVER show it against a fellow team mate!

On the bench next week!

8 games into your NRL career. It's gotta be tough. It's gotta be even tougher when you team mate wants to ****ing blue you.

Pull your head in George!!!

Ryan said:
Snoz said:

That's cool mate - each to their own, and I won't even abuse you for your opinion.

You're outgunned Ryan. Rose is being called out for his toxic petulance and bad play.

Matabele said:
Ryan said:
Snoz said:

You're outgunned Ryan. Rose is being called out for his toxic petulance and bad play.

Well - take out our heart, passion, aggression, vibrancy, execution, and you'll end UP supporting Norths - trust me, I know.

Is that what you all want. The "nice guy" Eagles?

We may compete. But we'll never be just good enough.

I'm glad for characters with passion and heart. We need that compete level. I'm sorry, what I saw was passion....and no-one can critique that.

Maybe DCE said 'mate if you get rid of the gut, the ball wont spring out so quickly so you'll drop it less'

Ryan passion is one thing but that was just not cool on any level. Now go tap jas and pull your head in

Ryan said:
Matabele said:
Ryan said:
Snoz said:

Well - take out our heart, passion, aggression, vibrancy, execution, and you'll end UP supporting Norths - trust me, I know.

Is that what you all want. The "nice guy" Eagles?

We may compete. But we'll never be just good enough.

I'm glad for characters with passion and heart. We need that compete level. I'm sorry, what I saw was passion....and no-one can critique that.

You show passion by working on your weight, showing care for the ball and not giving away petulant penalties. Not by abusing a young team mate.

He is the weakest link. Goodbye.

ads said:
Maybe DCE said 'mate if you get rid of the gut, the ball wont spring out so quickly so you'll drop it less'

He said "would you like fries with that?"

Des wont drop Rose. He didnt when Choc berated Orford onfield a couple of years ago. It will be addressed though. You cant have dissent between team mates during a game. Like cancer it can spread through a team so Des wont let that happen.

Yeah there's no passion in that, just selfish and lack of control and focus.

I saw passion in Watmough jumping up and down after the Cowboys dropped the ball and screaming for the other forwards to come make a scrum to stop the clock. That sort of thing started our comeback.

George is one of our most up-tempo characters guys. Don't null him by blowing everything out of proportion.

Good mates disagree guys.

What happened tonight showed a team focused on result.

That equals positive in my point of view.

Bravo Ryan.

Youve managed to reduce your mood swing cycles to now fit within a single thread rather than a week between rounds.

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2