Rose - the thorn in the side

RE: Rose

I've Just moved into a new apartment without foxtel..yet.. whats the score and what has rose done??

Rayreyray said:
I've Just moved into a new apartment without foxtel..yet.. whats the score and what has rose done??

George dropped the ball cold and then DCE came over and George shoved him away

ahhh.. gorgeous!

Shame to hear, strangest feeling not watching manly live it just not me :(
Without witnessing the incident however, is it possible it was a case of having his head down and feeling the pat on the back and assuming its an oppostion player being cheeky?
Also a time and score update??

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Rayreyray said:

George dropped the ball cold and then DCE came over and George shoved him away

the entire manly front row has been awful for manly tonight.

Just a side observation-does anyone else feel like the pro-media coverage that both wolfman and gorgeous george have received for the last couple of seasons has been detrimental to their on-field form?

Kiwi Eagle said:
Volley said:
f**k him off. Never to play again. Pushing DCE like that.

Lol that is a Ryan type call

Mate, seriously, just **** off yourself (and I'll take a leaf out of Cambo's book) you dumb Kiwi ****.

Here's a Kiwi Eagle call:

Lowey farted. I better open a small vile and capture the stench so I can go pick up shielas using the remnants as after-shave next weekend.

Don't use me again in your frustration. Word of warning kid !

Pretty poor form though shoving a team mate under any circumstances. The look on his face when he did it was a giant " **** you". Not a good look for the team and something the media will grab a hold of. Rose should show more respect to his young play maker. I woulda benched him for the rest of the game if i was hasler.

Pablo said:
Pretty poor form though shoving a team mate under any circumstances. The look on his face when he did it was a giant " f**k you". Not a good look for the team and something the media will grab a hold of. Rose should show more respect to his young play maker. I woulda benched him for the rest of the game if i was hasler.

Lets be fair, DCE is no-one to cast stones. The bloke has personally cost us two matches with his worse than average goal kicking.

I've got no time for someone who pushes their own teammates.

He's clearly got a lack of self control. Can't control his temper much like he can't control his eating habits.

Cya later Rose.

To be fair on DCE Ryan they have been sideline kicks each time. If he missed sitters I would be filthy.

Garts said:
To be fair on DCE Ryan they have been sideline kicks each time. If he missed sitters I would be filthy.

Lyon should be kicking.

Yes, or no?

What a tool to do that to a Rookie half... Very dissapointing..

It used to be archer and now we are having a bad run with Mr fake tan Hayne!!

Rose needs some time out. If it's not bad enough seeing his shirt sliding up over the big fat gut, we also have to put up with dumb errors and ridiculous penalties. And now he's shoving team mates.

Time for Rose to go - he is the weakest link and the thorn in the side. Robinson or Harrison to step up.

Ryan said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Volley said:
f**k him off. Never to play again. Pushing DCE like that.

Lol that is a Ryan type call

Mate, seriously, just f**k off yourself (and I'll take a leaf out of Cambo's book) you dumb Kiwi c**t.

Here's a Kiwi Eagle call:

Lowey farted. I better open a small vile and capture the stench so I can go pick up shielas using the remnants as after-shave next weekend.

Don't use me again in your frustration. Word of warning kid !

Ha ha.

Pippa

Matabele said:
Rose needs some time out. If it's not bad enough seeing his shirt sliding up over the big fat gut, we also have to put up with dumb errors and ridiculous penalties. And now he's shoving team mates.

Time for Rose to go - he is the weakest link and the thorn in the side. Robinson or Harrison to step up.

Disagree. We need more compete. We have the skill. We have the players. We lack the heart at critical times.

And we have a woeful half-back.

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2