Rose - the thorn in the side

Have you heard of the word Tangent? Or is 'obscure' the biggest word you could come up with?

Tangent had no place in my sentence,learn the words meaning before you go around and obscurely use it

Your coming across as quite incoherent with suggestions such as that

Matabele said:
I like "supercilious". Reminds me of vidmar.

su·per·cil·i·ous/ˌso͞opərˈsilēəs/
Adjective: Behaving or looking as though one thinks one is superior to others

Hmmm, there is someone that definition reminds me of. It's not Vidmar, hmmm, I just can't put my finger on who it could be... lol

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Matabele said:
I like "supercilious". Reminds me of vidmar.

su·per·cil·i·ous/ˌso͞opərˈsilēəs/
Adjective: Behaving or looking as though one thinks one is superior to others

Hmmm, there is someone that definition reminds me of. It's not Vidmar, hmmm, I just can't put my finger on who it could be... lol

Who are you calling supercilious you plebeians.

:)

One of the kids in the rugby team I coach is called Winston, and I can't get the picture of Room 101 out of my head whenever I have to talk to him.

No, he's tiny. He plays half back or wing. Has a ton of pace, particularly if I tell him rats are chasing him.

Congrats. Now breakaway is a preferred possie, that wouldn't be a Scott Fulton selection by any chance?
Just joking about that, I commend you for taking the time to coach kids at sport.
But I'm equally certain you don't teach them to deride their opponents, let alone members of their own team. So how about it, will you join Vidmar's white knights?

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Congrats. Now breakaway is a preferred possie, that wouldn't be a Scott Fulton selection by any chance?
Just joking about that, I commend you for taking the time to coach kids at sport.
But I'm equally certain you don't teach them to deride their opponents, let alone members of their own team. So how about it, will you join Vidmar's white knights?

He's still thinking folks, this could be a turning point in Silvertails history ....

Matabele said:
I taught the hooker how to collapse a scrum and get away with it the other day.
See it's true mata does pay for sex!!!!!!! U sick bastard

Are you allowed to still say that word starting with a B, Cambo? Or is it only the 1 starting with a C that you are not allowed to say ?

TokyoEagle said:
Are you allowed to still say that word starting with a B, Cambo? Or is it only the 1 starting with a C that you are not allowed to say ?

Harro toykoeagle ;)

Mate It's on the cbomb. I thought about and I don't even use it on facebook so why should he be different.

Konichiwa brother

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2