Manly Centres 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
One of the big jobs for wingers these days is taking the early hit ups and working the ball out of your own 22, and at that, Jorge is up there with the best of them.
100% Fact - and this can be confirmed by the struggle for momentum and field position once he was out....went way downhill very quickly!
The 2 KEY Taufua area's
* Ability to bend a defensive line coming out of trouble (or anywhere) and win the contest 95% of the time.
* Up with the best few finishers who will score a try from inside the 10m with zero room to move.

100% Fact - and this can be confirmed by the struggle for momentum and field position once he was out....went way downhill very quickly!
The 2 KEY Taufua area's
* Ability to bend a defensive line coming out of trouble (or anywhere) and win the contest 95% of the time.
* Up with the best few finishers who will score a try from inside the 10m with zero room to move.
Nothing more demoralizing for the team when they see their outside backs taking the early hit ups trying to work the ball out of their own 22 only to see them picked up and driven backwards .
NRL is now the game for the big speedy and powerful . Look at the dominant Storm, if they don't crash over the top of you with their big Forwards then they will run around you with their speedy backs .
The Incomparable Immortal always liked to have big powerful and fast players in his teams
Power play......
all the way Baby !!!

The 2 KEY Taufua area's
He is unstoppable close to the tryline. Great balance, power, and body positioning.

Nothing more demoralizing for the team when they see their outside backs taking the early hit ups trying to work the ball out of their own 22 only to see them picked up and driven backwards .
NRL is now the game for the big speedy and powerful . Look at the dominant Storm, if they don't crash over the top of you with their big Forwards then they will run around you with their speedy backs .
The Incomparable Immortal always liked to have big powerful and fast players in his teams
Power play......
all the way Baby !!!
Then why did he keep picking his son.

With all of the recent trials and tribulations at the Titans , i can hardly imagine the club or the temporary owners , the N R L being too inclined or disposed to subsidizing Hayne "s contract at a rival club for next year . Ideally he will have a long overdue reality check over the off season and provide the playing performances and value for money that is expected of him for the Titans next season .

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12