Manly Centres 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Walker is 1st choice...daylight second...imho
Who is next in line ..Kelly played some decent footy in 2017...
Parker is strong, But we have some more talent snapping at the heels....Tom Wright I believe is the man....but Funa and the powerhouse right centre are deadset shows....
After crying out for options out wide, we are suddenly blessed...

I reckon all these young blokes benefit from a year or two playing against men.
Funa would be far better served playing some time in NSW cup before firsts.
I think Kelly's biggest problem this year was physical maturity and getting used to the rigors of first grade.
On the subject of these comps does anyone know what's going on with the NYC next year?
Will it still exist? If so what format??
Does the NRL even know???

A lot will now depend on how Dylan comes out of his injury with the PM's XIII yesterday. The only plus fact is that its still 6 months until our next game.

But I would probably say Walker and Kelly at this stage, depending on who we do or don't recruit.

I think Parker could shine if injury free and given a chance.

i believe we should look at signing a centre/ winger. if all reports are true that taufua wont be here we will be lacking experience on that left edge/flank. imo kelly didnt cut it and the nail was put in the coffin for me when he dropped.the ball over the line in the finals game that would of won us the match. happened to.often for mine. id be giving tom wright a crack before kelly. even if its a wing spot. he may struggle defensively but either way so will kelly. we need a strong defensive centre along the lines of euan aitken.

i believe we should look at signing a centre/ winger. if all reports are true that taufua wont be here we will be lacking experience on that left edge/flank. imo kelly didnt cut it and the nail was put in the coffin for me when he dropped.the ball over the line in the finals game that would of won us the match. happened to.often for mine. id be giving tom wright a crack before kelly. even if its a wing spot. he may struggle defensively but either way so will kelly. we need a strong defensive centre along the lines of euan aitken.
Reports? Who, where?

Maybe we should bring back killer? ;)

I question walker's mental state sometimes though.Can play some nice footy but sometimes I wonder why he is out there trying to let everyone know how good he is.Too much of a one man player for my liking.Too much of a big mouth and we paid for it in our final against Penrith.He could do with a touch of humility.If he played with a level head we would win more games because he has the gift but not the brains.So far.

Walker and kelly id think .Im sure manly would know that this was a problem abit this season so they might have someone in their sights . Bodene Thompson.

its been mentioned via media outlets practically the last 2yrs. more recent zerotackle. whether you believe the information is true or not you would tgink if a player like taufua who has been at manly for as long as he has was staying he would of been extended already no? my opinion recruitment are thinking in another direction

I know a lot of people want us to play our 20s in NSW cup for a year but in my opinion NSW cup isnt really a step up from 20s. Id be happy if they spent a year in the qld cup because that comp is great.

Turbo has shown his versatility in the centres in png after a hatrick of tries. Not saying that he should be moved from fullback but just shows how much talent he has. I'm still not convinced with Kelly and would give Tom Wright a chance to prove himself as @sean john and others have suggested next to walker. .

Walker and kelly id think .Im sure manly would know that this was a problem abit this season so they might have someone in their sights . Bodene Thompson.
Bodene or Joel? Isnt Joel the one who can play centre, I dont know much about Bodene.

Turbo has shown his versatility in the centres in png after a hatrick of tries. Not saying that he should be moved from fullback but just shows how much talent he has. I'm still not convinced with Kelly and would give Tom Wright a chance to prove himself as @sean john and others have suggested next to walker. .
Yea but wrights way too slow.We need guys that can move not slow players.

Kelly or Parker would be my other centre, hoping Walker returns in time. Kelly with an off season can improve physically and can be made more comfortable, he had glimpses of brilliance for us. However, every time Parker has played for us he just does his job to perfection and is an outstanding defender. Has some pace and is a natural footballer. Hard decision

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10