Manly Centres 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Ahhh yes.... hindsight is such a wonderful tool...
Poor T Wright... the pressure of Bozos comments will be building!
NRL level is pressure . Its no place for the inconsistent ,slow , inept and faint hearted . If you cant keep up the only way is out of the NRL elite comp and into some state or super league comp or retirement .
Many on here thought that the plodder Josh Starling was a star and at just 27 years of age no NRL club wants a bar of him and his NRL career is over . Its sad because Josh was a good guy but there is no place for sentiment in the competitive NRL . Its no place for the soft cocks as soft cocks finish last .

I think Kelly starts round 1 and will be better for the years experience. Although with Walker unlikely and Parker out the other spot is definitely up for grabs. Barrett will probably lean towards the experience in Matt or Jono Wright although I think Tom Wright has too much potential to be behind them for long. then again hopefully Tom blitzes the trials and demands selection as his skills are special and he has that potential as he did in 20s to turn a game on its head. Funa I think needs another year in 20s, for those that think Tom Wright has some defensive deficiencies, Funa has more to work on. Then again this is common coming out of 20s as Tom Turbo and Dylan Kelly have shown.

Why is parker out? I thought they said it wasn't as bad as originally thought and it was not an acl injury. If this is the case he'll be ready to go at the start of pre season

c
Why is parker out? I thought they said it wasn't as bad as originally thought and it was not an acl injury. If this is the case he'll be ready to go at the start of pre season
14/8/17
Manly Warringah Sea Eagles centre Brad Parker will undergo knee surgery this week.

Results of scans today revealed Parker has a lateral meniscus tear suffered in the loss to the Wests Tigers at Leichhardt Oval yesterday.

Parker is expected to be out for 4-6 weeks. Following surgery, Parker will begin his rehabilitation program with the Manly medical staff

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10