Kelepi Tanginoa

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
First Gower. Now Horo. I am never opposed to an experienced, former Manly man coming home.

I will say, I am surprised by the rumours.

Gee Still hope for our Toovs yet;-)

Horo crap cant see appeal. He got ****ed off for a reason he a dud.
Sign kids or a star not a has been
Horo could still have plenty to give. His experience alone, those kids need someone on the field to guide them into Stars.

If he exceeds expectations, and is like. Joey G or a Luke Lewis and just gets better with age. Great.

I'm not convinced Horo wouldnt go better then one or two of the smaller mature backrowers we have right now.

I always like it when former players come home. Nothing wrong with both player and club having a little mutual respect.

With @bob dylan saying it's done. I'll accept its done. But looking at the above link. That 5th tackle mob don't seem to be real accurate. They have Tedasco to the Eels. Brooks to the Bulldogs. Not sure I seen one which played out to be right.

Kelepi definitely is a solid and strong unit. Hopefully he might be another shrewd pick up.
B_25NbHUIAA1udO.jpg

Last edited:
That article is a year old

Yeah mate it is an old article. But it does show how much absolute **** is reported as "fact" on sports "news" site like this one.

I didn't mind Horo as a player when he was with us but surely that time is gone now. Why look back to the past when MWSE's future is already looking so positive?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8